Enji Todoroki Story: Chapter 7

I raised an eyebrow.

"Pardon?" He took off his jacket.

"You know." He dropped his jacket.

"Uhhh, nope. Don't have a clue." I stood up brushing my legs off.

"Oh c'mon, I've seen guys flirt with you. I'm not dumb." He crossed his arms glaring.

"So? I don't care. I'm with the love of my life!" I raised my voice a bit.

"I'd watch it, little girl." He growled shifting his stance.

"Or, what? Gonna burn me alive?" He tched.

"You really are an idiot." I clenched my fists.

"I've had enough! Denki's not stupid! I'm not an idiot! I've worked so hard in my life just to get here! I don't deserve this! I-I-I dont deserve you..." I fell to my knees, fists unclenched. He knelt down infront of me .

"I didn't come here to fight. I came here to be closer with you. I love you & I'm grateful to have you."

He put both of his hands on my face. I raised my right hand & put it lightly on his neck. I put my lips to his gently. He dropped his left hand & wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer. He pulled back with a smile. He chuckled.

"Why so sad?" I shrugged.

"How about we do something fun?" I nodded a bit clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-San: Warning, warning sexual stuff. If y'all report this it won't be fun for you.

Tokoyami: They're not lying. Trust me, just ask Bakugou.

Bakugou, far off in the distance: Shut uppppppp!!!!!!

Author-San: Thank you for reading the warning. Good luck reading this. :^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He grabbed my thighs and hit me against the wall. He made sure my legs were wrapped around him, securely.

"Now let's begin." He said in my ear. He dragged his tongue from the bottom of my ear to my collar bone. I shivered. He moved his hands down to my ass then squeezed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-San: I can't XD hahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh!" I yelped surprised. He chuckled.

"Nobody's never done this to you before?" I shook my head no.

"Well then..." He moved his hands to my jeans & took of my belt.

"I guess I'll be the first to do so."
_________________

What he means is squeezing her ass.
~ Kolton
_________________

He ripped off my jeans with a grin. I gripped his shoulder so I would fall. He threw my jeans.

"Tell me have you ever had sex?" He rubbed circles on my thighs with his thumbs.

"Mhmmm."

"Mmmm." He replied. He kept rubbing my thighs glancing up everytime I adjusted. I moved my hands to the top of his pants & pulled out his shirt. I lifted his shirt & he moved & took it off. I dragged my hands across his chest, slowly, teasingly. He squeezed my ass again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-San: I-help pls XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~