SCP Story: Gone

(I made this for an English exam.)
_______________________________________

Description: After a containment breach Nathaniel, Zhadow, Mash & Caleb soon realize what they are. They're determined to get out. Little do they know the deeper they go the more danger & feelings bloom...
_________________

Chapter 1, Breach:

"Save them..." That day 17 years ago changed my life forever. Hell it scarred me inside & outside. But now it's nice being here by myself. That darkness, emptiness & just being alo-

BRING, BRING!!!

'Ugh, my alarm clock.' I threw my alarm clock across the room which surprisingly it turned off. I sat up, yawned & stretched. I sat on the edge of the bed. My dogs put their heads on my thighs smiling.

"Morning Rex, Morning Fangs." I said as I patted them on the heads one at a time. I got up & almost fell. I put my hand to my head.

'I feel dizzy? No, faint? No, jeez something has been wrong since...nevermind.' I walked over to the bathroom & stood infront of the mirror. I don't look up I refuse to. But I kinda have to to brush my teeth. I looked up to see my left empty eye socket. I sighed.

"Just put it on & no one will know." I put on the white eyepatch & brushed my teeth. Combed my hair. The weird thing about my hair is that it's black as night but my bangs are white as snow.

My mom just said when I asked I had them ever since I started growing hair. My phone starts to play Ode To Joy by Beethoven, my favorite artist ever. I walked over to it & answered it. It's Mash one of my first ever friends.

"Hey Mash."

"NATHANIEL, NATHANIEL, NATHAAAAANIEEEL!!! GUESS WHAAAAT!!!" She screamed into my ear.

"How about breaking my ear drums?"

"Noooooooooo & sorry." I sighed.

"What do you want, Mash?"

"Oh yeah! The guys at the facility want you to come right now!!!" She said practically begging me.

"Alright, alright let me get dressed atleast."

"Fineeeeee but if you get in trouble it's your fault." She said then hanged up.

"Well then...okay." After I got changed & ready to go. Rex & Fangs started to whine as I had my hand on the doorknob. I turned to them.

"No, you know the rules." They both eyeroll me. As I started driving I thought about my mom, dad, my two twin sisters Kotoko & Fritzs &... I looked out my car window & pulled to a stop. Carter was here like usual.

"I'm gonna need some I.D., please." He said & to be honest I'm not even gonna fight it anymore. I just sighed & gave him my I.D. off my lab coat. He started to look at it like it was some sort of evidence from some crime scene.

"Carter." I said my voice laced with irritation

"Opps, sorry" he said with a smile and handed it back. I put it back on my lab coat. He opened the gate & I drove through. As I drove I looked around. It was the same as always.

Some scientists walking around, guards bickering about nonsense. I pulled into a parking space & turned off the car. I sighed clenching the steering wheel.

"Another day, another fake smile." I lifted my head.

As I got out of my car I stopped & looked at the facility. I pressed the lock button on my keys then put them in my pocket. I took a deep breath & started walking again. The grave underneath my green checkered sneakers was hard but also soft at the same time.

The crunching sound was soothing to me for some reason. I opened the two big titanium doors with my I.D.. I took a step inside the doors automatically closed behind me. It was loud like usual but I have come to ignore it.

"NAAAAATHAAAAANNNIIEEEELL!!!" I sighed & turned around.

"Hello Mash." I said as she threw herself on me with a hug. I gave her a pat on the head. She was the only one I have ever known when I was very little to make me smile.

"Come on." She said as dragged me down the hall to the testing room. As we entered there was two men. One with spiky hair, the other had his hair tied into a ponytail.

"Guys, guys he's here!" She said pointing to me. They turned to the both of us.

"Great, now let's be-" Just as about he was able to finish his sentence the sirens came on.

"CONTAINMENT BREACH, CONTAINMENT BREACH!" Said the automatic voice.

"Oh, come on." Said Caleb, the spiky hair guy. Mash just whines clutching my right arm. I gave her a reassuring smile & she took it & dropped her arms from mine.

"Alright, Nathaniel come with me since we're the both most experienced people here." Said Zhadow, the ponytail guy. I straightened & I didn't know why.

"Nathaniel, you okay?" He put his hand on my forehead. I jumped back.

I tripped & fell on my back. Caleb looked wide eyed, Mash stifled her giggles & Zhadow was just shocked. I let out a pained grunt but that was not my main concern at the moment.

'ZHADOW JUST TOUCHED ME, ME THE NERD!'

Just thinking about it makes me blush. I sat up on my knees. I grabbed my glasses that fell out of my pocket & put them on. As I adjusted them that's when I saw it.

"Caleb, Scp-173 behind you." I said in a soft tone of voice. He spinned around. As he stared at it, it did not move one bit but I was looking at Caleb's face. He was terrified, his hands were shaking & he was sweating a bit. All of us stayed in silence, none of us spoke for like hours. I blinked but i couldn't open my eyes.

The next thing I knew was that I was in a closet with Caleb, Mash & Zhadow. He glanced at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked concern lacing his voice. I couldn't answer. I looked over & saw Mash & Caleb huddling together. I opened my mouth to day something but couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I've never cried infront of anybody except Mash but I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Tears started to roll down my face with silent sobs. Zhadow came & sat down beside me. He put his arm around my shoulders. I put my face in his chest & sobbed. He shushed me. We didn't know what's gonna happen.  The last thing I remembered before passing out again was Zhadow shushing me well soothing my hair. Then everything went pitch black...
_______________________

1094 words. I honestly kinda like this.