Welcome to Pennsylmania

The Continent was a new establishment, packed with people; mostly families with kids and old couples. She spotted the girls at the long table where the twelve of them could be easily seated. The waitresses were already serving the orders, she'd informed Gia before hand what she wanted because she knew she'd run late.

"Right on time," Brooke Bluebell beamed. Chantel sat next to the stunning wavy haired girl, with brown eyes. Apart from Gia, she was close with Brooke.

"How's shopping?" Gia asked sipping her drink.

"Good," Chantel responded.

"Did you get anything nice?" Brooke asked as she picked on her salad.

"No," Chantel leaned back.

"She and Mrs Godfrey took Roman out for shopping." Gia mentioned. Chantel had informed her about the shopping trip, while they were chatting about the lunch menu.

Gia shouldn't have said it out loud because it had caught the attention of the other girls.

"Hmm," Ashley Valentine glanced at Chantel sharply. "You're baby sitting now."

Ashley was a slim tall girl, with silky black hair and olive skin. She resembled the fierce Disney princess Mulan. She was the only one in the group who had no filter.

This was inevitable. Almost every girl in town has or had a crush on Roman Godfrey at a point of time, and being the only girl apart from the Godfrey family who hangs out with Roman—brought her unwanted attention from the ladies.

Brooke gave Chantel a little nudge, "who won't want to baby sit Roman Godfrey."

Ashley looked pissed as she trained her attention back to her food.

Chantel leaned forward. "Mmm-hmm." Taking a bite of the chicken and cheese salad.

Brooke Bluebell and Roman Godfrey did hook up, but just like every other girl in Roman's life it had been another one night stand. But Brooke hadn't been a bitch about it—she'd told Chantel that it was a drunken mistake and she was more into girls anyway.

Chantel did want to punch Roman's prepossessing face when she'd first gotten the information from Brooke. Roman fucks everything that has two legs and a pussy, but Brooke was her friend and Roman clearly knew it. But she couldn't blame the playboy. After all, Brooke did wanted him at one point of time. Like everyone else in town.

On their drive back home Gia had been complaining about the halwa she'd ordered. Pointing out the fact that; the waitress had particularly mentioned it was made by an Indian chef. But Gia could tell, it wasn't the halwa she's used to—the real halwa was scrumptious and Chantel should totally drop in next time to try the delicacy. She'd accepted the invitation gladly, who would turn down a sweet dish?

Chantel unwrapped Roman's gift, expecting the worst but she was taken aback at the sight of the beautiful pink carousel musical box. Her all time favourite ride, she'd met Roman a year ago at the amusement park while riding the carousel. Then she remembered, that's today. Roman can be the sweetest, at times.

She winded the key. A melancholic music played:
I would never fall in love again until I found her. I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into. I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her. I found you.