Robbers

Peter Rumancek was juggling three pieces of oranges, like a juggler in a circus as Letha giggled, she was quite entertained by him. Is this how he caught Letha's attention at the first place? If so, Chantel won't be surprised. He was pretty good.

"Terrible." Roman stated. "Got any other tricks?"

"Not with the ladies present." Peter huffed as he stopped juggling.

"So you've met my cousin Letha." Roman said a bit surprised.

Roman didn't know that they knew each other and he'd be dead shock if he finds out that Peter and Letha had hooked up.

"Yeah," Peter nodded. "Chantel, actually introduced us during the summer."

"Did she?" Roman glanced at Chantel, eyebrows raised.

"She did." Chantel gave Roman a little wink.

Chantel was the one who introduced them the night of the bon-fire, little did she know that these two would smoke a joint and start hooking up with each other and Letha would be pregnant by now. But Letha was still keeping quite about Peter being the father of her child. So, the mass had assumed Eddie Johnson to be the father. Apart from Letha's parents only Chantel knew that Peter was the biological father.

"If the circus over, let's get going." Roman opened the door of his shiny black Mercedes G-wagon.

Letha and Chantel sat together, on the back. While Peter sat on the passenger seat, Roman was on the driver's seat as always. They were listening to 'vampire' by Dominic Fike.

"I like your necklace, it's trendy." Letha complimented, Chantel's planet pearl necklace.

"You can have it," Chantel smiled as she took it off.

"For real?" Letha looked at her.

"Yeah, there's more where this came from." She said as she put it around Letha's neck. "And pearls are your thing, you look good in them."

"Aww, Chantel." Letha gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you, you're the best."

Chantel gave her a flying kiss, "I love you more."

"Too much of lovey dovey going on, back there." Roman drummed his fingers on the wheel.

"You jealous?" Letha teased as she put an arm around Chantel.

Roman said over his shoulder, "you wish."

The girls let out a soft chuckle.

"Pretty neat," commented Peter checking the all black leather interiors of the SUV.

"A gift from mom on my seventeen." Roman said.

"I'll never understand rich people," Peter said as he cracked his knuckles.

Roman focused on Chantel's reflection on the mirror. "Remember that guy lying in the road the night of the dance? The one who saw Brooke Bluebell?"

"Yeah." Chantel replied.

"Ouroboros. I've seen that cheerleader. I saw her get killed. Today I've seen the dragon." The scruffy man had told them.