Love gives us a fairytale

Letha and Chantel jotted down babies names, listening to 'this is how you fall in love' by Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler, as they waited for the boys to arrive with their orders.

Letha lifted her head up from the notepad, "did you tell Roman to order the chocolate milkshake and the chocolate mousse?"

"Yeah," nodded Chantel, "and those chocolate chip cookies as well."

Letha beamed placing a hand on her belly, "ahhh, you know us best."

"Because I'm the godmother," Chantel winked.

They heard the doorbell.

"Finally," Chantel rose up, "I'll get the door."

"Thanks," the very pregnant girl smiled.

Roman and Peter were at the door with half a dozen of paper bags.

"You girls sure can eat," Peter puffed as Chantel opened the door.

Chantel furrowed her brows, "like you boys are not gonna eat anything."

Roman chuckled, "don't cross her on food," as the boys followed Chantel towards the kitchen.

Peter quickly put the paper bags down and kissed Letha, "how's the mama and the baby?"

"Hungry," Letha rubbed her belly.

Roman looked at her, "on your condition I'm not surprised."

Chantel sipped the strawberry bubble milk tea as she handed Letha the chocolate milkshake, "thanks," the girl smiled as she took it.

Roman stood besides her, "so I've been thinking to meet Destiny."

"To check on Shelley?" Chantel turned to him as he gave her a nod, she smiled and handed him the bubble tea. "Have a sip."

"What's this?" he said as he examined the little boba balls.

"They're little jellies," she mentioned as he took a sip, "not bad."

"I know," she said proudly as she opened the Krispy Kreme box and took a bite of the original glazed donut, she'd ordered half a dozen for herself.

Peter picked up Letha's notepad as he munched on the loaded nachos, "Cody. Leo. Noah. Mason?" He read aloud, "you like these names?"

"Mmm-hmm," Letha nodded as she took a bite of the brownie, "especially Mason."

"Why not Peter junior or baby junior." Suggested Peter.

Letha chocked out a laugh, "you fucking kidding me?"

"The baby should have a Godfrey name," Roman crossed his arms. "He's going to be one after all."

Peter narrowed his eyes, "a Rumancek."

"Consider yourself as a sperm doner," noted Roman.

"You!" Peter clenched his jaws as Chantel and Letha laughed at the sight.

After lunch, Peter and Roman took a stroll at the backyard to smoke. While, the girls cleaned up the kitchen. Letha placed a hand on her belly, "both me and the baby are very lucky to have you, Roman and Peter."

Chantel smiled at her, "we're lucky to have you too."

"Can't wait for you and Roman to start a family of your own," she said merrily.

Chantel shrugged.

Letha narrowed her eyes, "what?"

"Nothing," she mumbled.