The brightest moon

📌 A/N 📌

We're almost at the end of the book :)

I've written this story out of pure boredom when I was on a vacay & had to stay back at the hotel because I got sick. One chapter turned to the next, and I decided to publish it because I just didn't want to let it rot on my drafts.

This is the first time I'm trying to complete a book in a hurry, but I'm quite satisfied with it. Anyway, I don't know if I'd continue the season 2 storyline or not ):

Because I'd have to rewatch the series and season 2 & season 1 of Hemlock Grove are quite different. The new girl Miranda in season 2 was annoying the shit out of me and most of the time, I wanted punch the actors for their stupid decisions.

But whatever maybe the case, Hemlock Grove do have a special place in my heart & I love, love it & I'd always recommend it :)

Enough of my babbling.

Roman Godfrey was going to turn eighteen at midnight

Roman Godfrey was going to turn eighteen at midnight. What do you gift someone who has everything? Your time. That's what Chantel learned being around him, he just wanted one thing and one thing alone from her and that was her time. So she was going to give it to him, the pregnant teenager wore a ruffled sleeveless mini white sundress and styled her hair in waterfall braids. Chantel wasn't showing like she thought she would, and she'd successfully crossed her first trimester.

She drove her way to the manor listening to 'keeping it in the dark' by Daya. She'd lied to Roman that Benjamin and his girlfriend were visiting, so she won't be able to see him but he was up for a little surprise. When she entered the indoor pool area of the manor, where the pool was dried down. 'Make me a bird' by Elektrik People was playing on the Bluetooth speaker and the birthday boy was laying down on a reclining sun chair smoking a cigarette and when she thought, he'd stopped smoking.

 'Make me a bird' by Elektrik People was playing on the Bluetooth speaker and the birthday boy was laying down on a reclining sun chair smoking a cigarette and when she thought, he'd stopped smoking

"Hello," she called.

Roman's expression brightened at her sight, he quickly killed the cigarette. "I thought you were busy," he said.