Pills and Potions

Chantel had been suffering from reoccurring nightmares and after the night of the dance, she'd made a bold as well as a dumb choice to relay on sleeping pills. The sane thing was to meet up with her psychiatrist, but lately she'd been making all the insane choices. And a part of her, really didn't want Susan to know what she was upto because she had that fear—that Susan would send her away.

She waited for Elio Perlman at Kilberry park, the very park where Brooke Bluebell body was found. This was the last place she wanted to be but she needed her pills. She scrolled through her social to divert her mind, people were still talking about Christina Wendall and Tyler White.

Ashley Valentine had informed the girls that she was present when the incident happened, Tyler and Christina were chilling in his car and the next moment the girl started screaming and scratching Tyler's face out of the blue. Ashley noted: Christina is straight on crazy. But Chantel knew there's more to the story, the young girl wouldn't have attacked Tyler for no reason. Maybe, the boy was a little handsy on her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Elio whistles

Her thoughts were interrupted by Elio whistles. Elio Perlman was pale, lean with curly chocolate brown hair and kind green eyes. Elio's family owned a chain of pharmacies across the state, their largest store situated in Rosewood Pennsylvania. They met when Chantel was studying in Rosewood and they'd been friends ever since.

"El," Chantel squeaked as the boy pulled her into a tight embrace. "Elsa," he spun her around.

When they first met, he'd commented she looked like the Disney Princess Elsa and ever since—he'd been calling her Elsa.

She chuckled, taking a step back.

"I have to come all the way from Rosewood," he pulled out the white packet from his jacket. "For this." He displayed it between his fingers.

"Thank you," she took the packet from him.

"You know, you need a doctor recommendation for that." He told her as she dropped the packet inside her basket bag.

"I told you, why I don't want to see a doctor." She reminded him.

Chantel had honestly confessed to Elio that she had suffered from anxiety and depression, and she was having reoccurring nightmares and she needed the pills to sleep. Since he had access to them—he'd send her a strip of pills through the mail the first time but since, she reordered. He told her he'd swing by to drop them himself, because he was getting a bit concerned about her.

Elio put an arm around her, "this is the last...you've to see a doctor after these run out."

"I will, I promise." She looked at him, "you brought two strips right?"

"Yep," he nodded.

"Why did you want to meet here, you know the history of this place." She said slowly.