4

Beomgyu's eyes slowly opened, a bright light flashing in his eyes. "Blinded..." he mumbled, thinking of valorant first thing after waking up.

Movement from his side made him startled. His vision soon cleared to see a doe eyed boy staring at him, Taehyun.

"Taehyunie?" Beomgyu said in a questionable tone.

"Woah, you're alive." Taehyun said with a monotoned voice.

"Uh, yeah I'm alive. What happened?" He asked, now realizing he was in the hospital and he was the patient instead of the guest.

"Mr. Nam said you fainted." Taehyun stated with a frown. "I was worried you know."

"Yeah, I can tell." Beomgyu chuckled as he looked at him with a smile. "That's the reason you're still here is it not?"

"Well of course, Game boy." He replied.

"Is Mr. Nam still here? I need to explain something to him.." Beomgyu frowned at the thought of what he remembered from earlier. Actually, it's already been a day as he's been out that long.

"Mr. Nam just left to his house. He said he was gonna take care of his puppy then come back." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu nods. "I guess I can wait a bit then."

"Can I know the reason you fainted?"

"I'm not really comfortable in sharing this.. we just met and all..." He whispered.

"That's fine. I can wait." He can't wait.

"Thanks for being so understanding." Beomgyu smiled. Taehyun smiled back.

In the inside though, he is dying to know.

All of a sudden, Mr. Nam enters the room, surprised to find Beomgyu awake.

"Oh, you're awake. Thank goodness." He sighed in relief before leaving again to call the nurse.

In came the two nurses, Mr. Nam following from behind. They did a little checkup on him before saying he was free to leave.

"If I'm free to leave, does that mean it wasn't so bad?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, you got a concussion so I believe it was bad in the first place. But you are free to leave as it didn't leave so much damage to the point your skull cracked. So you are good." One of the nurses said.

With that, the three checked out and left the hospital.

"Uh, Mr. Nam.. do you still want me to explain?" Beomgyu asked.

"No. It's fine hun. I already know what happened." He nodded to himself. "One of the kids confessed after your accident." He stated.

"O-Oh.. so everyone knows now?" Beomgyu quietly questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"No, just the people in our class." Mr. Nam said.

"That's still bad.." Beomgyu said in a whisper inaudible to Mr. Nam, but Taehyun heard.

He said nothing the whole ride though. Not his business, no need to pry.

They soon pulled up to Beomgyu's house. "Be careful, alright? I don't want to see you at the hospital again." Mr. Nam sternly said.

Beomgyu gives a gentle nod and a shy smile. With that, he closed the car door shut and went into his house.

He hoped tomorrow would be a better day.