6

"Hey, Beomie?" Taehyun questioned, pulling his lunchbox out of his backpack.

"Yeah?" Beomgyu replied.

"Why's everyone looking at us like that?" He asked.

"Like what?" Beomgyu asked. He looked around the room to see everyone's eyes on them. Some were looking as if they've seen a ghost and some looked disgusted. "Oh."

It was lunch at the moment. They were in the cafeteria's middle table. Beomgyu felt uncomfortable with the staring. Taehyun sighed and started glaring at them, knowing how Beomgyu felt. Soon the only pair of eyes on Beomgyu were his own.

"You didn't have to do that.. rumors might come your way.." Beomgyu frowned, resting his chin on his arms.

"Yeah, but I don't really care. Rumors won't hurt much." He shrugged. "I'm just here to take care of you, Game Boy." Taehyun smiled.

"If you say so.." Beomgyu smiled a bit.

The bell rang to indicate lunch has ended and the next class was starting soon.

"I'll walk you to your class." Taehyun said, holding his hand out. Beomgyu took it without hesitation.

"Thank you." He smiled.

With a nod, the two headed towards Beomgyu's class with Mr. Nam.

They entered the room and right after Taehyun left. Kids hurried inside as the final bell rang and class started.

It was also the second to last class of the day. Right after this was Beomgyu and Taehyun's music class, which they were so lucky to have together, even though they never knew each other before.

Though, because of assigned seats, they were sat across the room from each other which wasn't fun when you just met and realized you were in the same class.

"Alright so, we'll be changing assigned seats today since you've all been on your best behaviors. I'm allowing you to choose your new seats and if you guys interrupt or something when I'm teaching you guys will be moved to another seating arrangement." The teacher says.

Was god on their side or something? Oh yeah, they are. I'm god in this story ^^

"Woah." Taehyun said before quickly standing and running over to the back of the classroom, throwing his backpack on one chair, hoodie on the other, then running back over to Beomgyu which he pulled to the area he threw his stuff on.

"Whaa, you managed to get the best spot in class!" Beomgyu exclaimed in a whisper.

"Yup! That's what I'm here for. I'm super quick with it, you know?" Taehyun replied cheekily.

The two then giggled as they wait for the rest of the class to choose their spots, super annoyed that the two got the best spots.