21

Taehyun slowly creeps into Beomgyu's parents' room. There, he sees the man pretending to be the father, sleeping soundly in bed.

"Fucking bastard.." He mumbles under his breathe. He takes a picture of him using his phone, making sure his sound was completely off. Taehyun then made his way towards the connected bathroom inside.

He searched the cabinets quietly for anything suspicious. Finding absolutely nothing, he checked the bag that was on the floor.

Inside, there he found a packet load of pills and some other drugs. There was also this bag of powder that Taehyun has no idea was inside. He took the entire bag of drugs just incase one of them had the poison inside. He then left the room in a fast pace, still as stealthy as before.

Beomgyu had continued to search the kitchen. He checked the table for more clues. On the wine glass where his mom had left her drink, he spotted a substance inside. Shaking the wine glass, a thick fog emerged. It was like, something was diluted inside.

The powder Beomgyu spotted earlier came back to mind. Shaking the glass once again, Beomgyu took a picture.

He then checked his apple juice that he never drank for the same thing. Shaking his cup, more of that same thick fog came to light. He did the same to Taehyun's. Nothing.

"Ah.. so it really was just for me and my mom.." Beomgyu whispered. He thinks for a second before his eyes go wide.

'This man could've used Taehyun as a suspect.. if I drank that glass..' Beomgyu frowned upon his realization.

He takes the picture of his glass with the foggy powder and sets the camera aside as he now believes he has all the evidence.

Taehyun comes to his side with the bag. "Hey, I found the poison, I think."

"Good, let's get out of here." He whispers back.

The two then leave through Beomgyu's window once again.