24

The two boys set off to sneak up on Taehyun's teachers.

First, they go ahead and check up on his science teacher since he knows thats exactly where the poison was created.

They hurry inside the room before the teacher entered and hid behind one of the lab tables.

Once they were well hidden, seconds later the teacher comes in. She was searching through her desks for something and, voilà, pulled out a bag of white powder.

We all know in her head she was thinking about throwing away the evidence. Beomgyu was smart enough to take a video using his phone to show her slowly filling a cup of water then putting the white powder inside the cup.

The science teacher leaves the room so they quickly follow, Beomgyu still recording every step of the way.

The science teacher makes her way to the english teacher and gives the cup to the english teacher, making their mouths open in shock.

They were witnessing the science teacher poison the english teacher. Before they could do anything, the english teacher has already taken a big sip of the cup of poison.

She then sadly fell to the floor in a coughing fit as the two boys just stared at her. She then went silent and still.

Her eyes. They were open, and lifeless.

"Taehyun, call a teacher, quick." Beomgyu whispered. With a nod, he runs off to find a teacher.

The science teacher makes her way back to the door to leave the scene, but Beomgyu kept the door closed. He locked it with his strength.

And he was still recording everything.

So get rekt science lady, he beating you in strength with one hand.

Taehyun came back with his gym teacher. Door opened and the science teacher tried to make a run for it. But the gym teacher grabbed her in a quick motion and made her fall to the ground.

"I called the police too." Taehyun said.

"Ok.. then we can show them the evidence too." Beomgyu said as he held up his phone with the recorded video.

Science teacher lady just glared up at the three without saying anything.

"Man, now we'll never know if my english teacher was a part of this scheme.." Taehyun frowned.

"Oh don't worry about that. She was, until I killed her." The science teacher laughs hysterically.

The two boys just roll their eyes at her and walk away to find somewhere to talk in peace.

Let's just hope the gym teacher isn't a accomplice and let her go..