Double Date

Requested by Emilygomse and thank you for helping with names.

California x Montana and Georgia x New York

TW: Brief mentioning of past ED

I'm going to use human names in this so

NY: Jake (Italics)
CA: Xavier (Underlines)
GA: George (normal)
MT: Monty (Bold)

------------------------------------------------------

Georgia's P.O.V. (Kitchen setting next to an island countertop)

I want to do something special for Jakie, but he's always with his friend during the day when he's in a talkative or social mood. California has a partner too, right? Maybe I can think of something that we can all do together, but what? I can figure that out later, I can see Jake and Xavier walking in together and laughing about something. It's cute but i think Montana's jealous telling by the look on his face.

"Hey hun" I say to York, he smiles at me "Hey" he replies back to me and greet with a soft kiss as i see Montana get up and walk up to us, or more specifically California. "You two have been gone a while" he says with tones of suspicion lacing his voice "We've just been outside, you could've joined us" ending his statement with an annoyed sigh. I can tell he gets tired of the jealousy, but they continued to hug anyway Cali's head resting ever so slightly on Montana's chest.

That's when I got the idea, I'm not sure if it'll make him more or less jealous but it's worth a shot either way. "Hey, do you guys maybe wanna go out somewhere like all four of us?" I say using a few gestures to get my point through while attempting to ease the tension. Jake just looks down at our intertwined hands, I can't see his face yet I can tell he's not too keen on the idea of it. I look over at California and Montana and they're discussing it over to themselves quietly, but keep glancing over to us.

Jake turns a bit so that he can comfortably lean back against the island, head still down, I want to say something but I don't want to break this somewhat silence. I'm able to catch bits and pieces of their discussion "No, we don't know where we're going to and what happens when somebody looks at you or something else" with this comment I then see Cali roll his eyes and take both of Montana's hands in his with a little childish bouncing plea he softly says "C'mon it'll be fun and you're over thinking this too much we never go out anywhere and we'll be in a group" now Montana takes his turn with a sigh and turns his head slightly away "Fine" Cali gets a big smile on his face and with another childish bounce he exclaims lowly "Yes! You're going to like it, I promise." He doesn't get a response back, but it doesn't stop him from dragging Montana back over to us. "Yeah, we'll go" "But, where are we going?" Montana finishes the sentence sternly and I then realize that I had no idea and that I just blurted out the idea as it came to me.

At this point even Jake is looking up at me in curiosity, well he was for a moment anyway. I take a deep breath and try to think fast, "Umm, what about a picnic type date by the pond in the park?" Once again just blurting out the first thing that I'm able to think of. It seems like it's just Cali and I that are making up the plans as he says "Ok we could do that on Saturday, it's supposed to be nice then." "Yeah, that'll work we'll just have to do a bit more since it's only two days away." "Yeah no definitely, I just thought-" "No no, Saturday's fine" "Alright, if you're sure, I can look and see if theres another good day coming soon" "That's up to you but I think it'll be fine" I reply looking down at Jake who's still looking down and is now more slouched than he was before. "Ok then I guess we can meet at the park then, what time?" "How about 4?" We all agreed on that and after they left Jake began to walk away, I didn't even feel him let go of my hand I decided to go after him.