Chapter 1, Road Back to Home

INTRO
4*Town has officially finished their North American Tour and are on their way home. They will be on the bus for a little over a day so they will be on the bus for a while. Let's see what happens.

September 12th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's still pretty early in the morning and 4*Town is on their way back home from their North American Tour. They have been on the road for an hour now. Even though they had a bounce in their step when they got on the bus, they all went to the beds. Robaire and Tae Young are cuddling in one bed, Aaron T and Aaron Z are cuddling in the other, Jesse is another bed sound asleep. T soon wakes up and tries to get up but Z stops him.

AARON Z
"And just where do you think you're goin'?"

AARON T
"To the main area. To watch TV."

AARON Z
"And what makes you think I'm gonna let you go that easy?"

AARON T
"You're not."😊

AARON Z
"Exactly, so come here."

*T laughs as Z pulls him in for a deep kiss*

AARON Z
"Now you can go."

*T gets up out of the bed. Z gives T a slap on the butt, T smiles then leaves. Pretty soon, after T is all settled in the main area, Tae Young comes in.*

TAE YOUNG
"Didn't expect you to be up."

AARON T
"I can be an early bird too." 😂

* Tae sits next to T*

AARON T
"So how was cuddling with Robaire been?" ☺️

TAE YOUNG
"It has been amazing! He is the type of boyfriend I expected. He's kind, understanding, chivalrous, he's a prince right out of fairy tale."

AARON T
"Well I'm glad that you're happy. Now we both have Boyfriends!"

TAE YOUNG
"I couldn't be more happier!"

*Pretty soon Robaire wakes up and heads to the main and sees Tae Young and Aaron T*

ROBAIRE
*Cups Tae's face with one hand* "Good morning beautiful."

TAE YOUNG
"Good morning." *Smiles*

ROBAIRE
*takes Tae's hand* "Did you sleep okay? Those beds are pretty small."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah I slept okay. Mostly because you were in bed with me."

*Robaire sits next to Tae, wraps his arm around him and kisses his cheek then kisses his hand which makes Tae blush. Robaire intertwines their hands together*

ROBAIRE
"Did I tell you how much I like waking up next to you?"

TAE YOUNG
"No, not since yesterday."

ROBAIRE
"Well I do my angel, so much."

*Robaire kisses Tae's cheek, Tae smiles and blushes. Soon Jesse and Aaron Z head into the main area*

JESSE
"Well good morning everyone!"

*Jesse gets coffee and sits in one of the booths and Z sits next to T, pulling him into his arms.*

JESSE
"I have to say that was the best sleep of my life."

ROBAIRE
"I'll say." *looks at Tae Young * "Hopefully there will be many more." *kisses Tae's cheek*

JESSE
"Watch it."

ROBAIRE
"My hands are where you can see them."

AARON T
"So are we gonna be on the bus all day?"