Chapter 10, Spill the Tea

INTRO
It has been a whole week since 4*Town has been back from their North American Tour. They have an interview later today in regards to how the tour went and one member has a surprise announcement to make. Will this announcement go over well or will blow up in his face? We will find that out.

September 20, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
After celebrating their 3 month anniversary, Aaron T & Aaron Z wake up in T's room after an intense night.

AARON T
"Mm, I really don't feel like moving."

AARON Z
"Neither do I."

AARON T
"I wish we can like this."

AARON Z
"I do too but we have our interview this afternoon."

AARON T
"Don't remind me." 😩

*They get dressed and get ready for the day. They both meet the others for breakfast.*

ROBAIRE
"You both still look tired. I guess that means you guys had a great night."

AARON T
"We did! I hope we didn't keep you guys up."

TAE YOUNG
"After you guys had sex the first time, we made the executive decision to buy earplugs."

ROBAIRE
"Thank god we did."

AARON Z
"Okay can we move on?" 😳

JESSE
"Please."

TAE YOUNG
"Okay, so what time are Jack & Michelle coming?"

JESSE
"Michelle called and said she and Jack will be here at 12:30 to pick us up for our interview at 1:30"

*Jack, as you know is their tour manager and was with them during their North American Tour. Michelle is their regular everyday manager. Whenever their not on tour, Jack serves as the assistant manager.*

ROBAIRE
"I can't wait for this interview. Soon everyone will know that I'm with this beautiful boy right here."

*Robaire grabs Tae's hand and he smiles*

AARON Z
"Only you would make a declaration of love in on live TV."

ROBAIRE
"Like you wouldn't do the same."

AARON Z
"No I actually wouldn't."

JESSE
"If you don't mind me asking, if you & T's relationship hadn't got exposed the way it did, what would you have done?"

AARON Z
"Well I would have told the people we trusted first. You know, you guys and some of our closest friends are if somebody asked if we were together, like in an interview or just someone who wanted to know, we would answer them truthfully and say that we are."

AARON T
"If only it went that way. That day was an emotional roller coaster and not in a good way."

AARON Z
*Puts his hands on both sides of T's face* "I know baby. I won't let anything like that happen again, I promise." *Kisses T's forehead*

AARON T
*Smiles* "Okay."

*Hours pass by and it's now afternoon. Their managers Michelle and Jack are here to pick the boys up for their interview today*

JESSE
"Alright guys there here! Everyone ready!"

*They all gather in the living room ready to go*