Chapter 24, Happy Anniversary 4

INTRO
It's been four days since 4*Town has been back from Toronto. Right now two members are celebrating an anniversary. No only that, another member is ready to make a long awaited move. Looks like love is in the air for the group!

Los Angeles, California, USA, October 19th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Today is Aaron T and Aaron Z's 4 month anniversary. It's morning and T wakes up in his bed, he looks and sees that Z is not right next to him.

AARON T
"Z?..."

*He looks to Z standing in the doorway with something behind his back.*

AARON Z
"Good morning."

AARON T
"What's behind your back?"

*Z reveals what's behind his back and it's a box of chocolates*

AARON T
*gasps* "Chocolates!!!" 🤩🤩🤩

*Z sits on the bed and sets the chocolates in front of T. He takes one of the chocolates and feeds it to T.*

AARON Z
"Happy anniversary baby."

*T kisses Z.*

*Meanwhile, Robaire, Jesse, & Tae Young are getting ready to have breakfast.*

ROBAIRE
"Well Jesse, we've been black four days. When are you planning on asking out this Emma girl? You said you'd do it once we get back."

JESSE
"Yeah, and also said I would do it next time I see her. Nicole has been taking the twins to daycare Wednesday and Thursday and we our photo shoot yesterday so there just hasn't been time. Next time I see her would most likely be next Thursday."

TAE YOUNG
"What's next Thursday?"

JESSE
"Next Thursday is parents day the twins daycare so both Jesse, Nicole and will both there."

ROBAIRE
"Sounds good. You nervous?"

JESSE
*shakes his head* "No. I'm not nervous."

ROBAIRE's POV
I can tell Jesse is nervous. He doesn't really like to show his nerves that much. Especially in front of Tae Young. I really haven't seen Jesse this nervous since when he was first crushing on Nicole. So today, I'm gonna help him with his nerves. This past month, even though things have been good at the house, minus some the fights and arguments, the whole vibe of the house has been sorta different ever since T & Z started dating and Tae & I started dating. It's been pretty much like this.

If I were Jesse, I'd be pissed too

If I were Jesse, I'd be pissed too. So the whole day I'm gonna help him get past his nerves.

*Soon T & Z come in the dining room for breakfast*