Chapter 6, Parental Guidance

INTRO
Today is not exactly a happy day. At least not for one member. This is the day that he has been dreading since they've been back from the tour. In case some of you have forgotten, when 4*Town got back from their North American Tour, Aaron Z got a letter from his parents saying that they were coming to visit. This would usually be a good thing but the problem is that Z hasn't told them about him and Aaron T dating. He hasn't even come out to them and considering how their relationship got exposed the way it did, that just makes things worst. Let's hope he's prepared for what's about to happen.

September 17th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's morning and Aaron Z is not looking forward to his parents coming. He's in his bathroom shower getting washed up, he's facing the shower head trying to relax but it's impossible. T is in the shower with him. He hugs Z from behind and kisses the back of his shoulders. Z turns towards T and kisses him passionately. He knows kissing T will make him feel a little bit better. T puts both his hands on Z's face.

AARON T
"It'll be okay Z. I got you."

*Z leans his forehead against T's and puts his hands over T's hands that are still on Z's face*

AARON Z
"I love you."

AARON T
*Kisses Z once more* "I love you too."

*They are out of the shower and they get ready for the day. They meet everyone else in the living room.*

TAE YOUNG
"What time are you're parents coming Z?"

AARON Z
"They'll be here in the next 20 minutes."

ROBAIRE
"I thought they were coming tomorrow?"

AARON Z
"They called me yesterday and said that they were able to could come a day early. The sooner we get this over with the better I guess."

ROBAIRE
"Don't worry Z. It'll be fine. We're here for you. *Pats Z on the back*

AARON Z
*Z takes deep breaths* "Yeah, maybe you're right."

*20 minutes passed and they all hear a knock on the door*

JESSE
"That must be them."

*Jesse goes over to the door, the rest follow. T & Z are walking hand-in hand to the hallway entrance until.."

AARON Z
"Hey T, it's probably best if we don't.." *looks at their hands together*

AARON T
"Oh..okay."

*Z lets go of T's hand. T understands the situation but is still very sad about it*

*Jesse opens the door and in walks Aaron Z's parents*

JESSE
"Mr. and Mrs. Zimmerman, nice to see you again."

KAGAMI(AARON Z's mom)
"Hello Jesse, it's been awhile."

JASON(AARON Z's dad)
"It has. Good to see you."

*They enter the house and see their son and the three other guys*

KAGAMI
"Hello boys."

*Robaire, Tae Young, and Aaron T all greet Jason and Kagami. Kagami sees Z and walks towards him.*

KAGAMI
"Aaron! I'm so glad to see you!"

*Z and his mom hug*

AARON Z
"Hi mom. It's good to see you too."

*Jason walks towards Z*

AARON Z
"Dad."

JASON
"Hello son. It's good to see you."