Chapter 25, For the Win

INTRO
Today is the moment for truth. This is the day when Jesse is finally gonna ask out Emma. Could the era of single Jesse really be over? Could Jesse finally get a girlfriend? Let's find out shall we!"

October 24th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's a typical Thursday. 4*town had few interviews and photo shoots throughout the week and are glad for some downtime. Jesse is getting ready for parents day at Anthony & Chloe's daycare that's happening this afternoon, T & Z just got out of the hot tub, Tae is watching TV on the couch in the living room, and Robaire is anxiously flipping through a Halloween magazine.

ROBAIRE
"C'mon something's gotta be in here."

AARON Z
"Dude what are you looking for?"

TAE YOUNG
"He's looking for a Halloween costume for next week."

ROBAIRE's POV
Every year, there's this annual Halloween party for celebrities and everyone goes in costume. The guys and I have gone every year since we've been in LA and this year is our 4th year going. At the end of the night, two celebrities are crowned the King & Queen of Halloween. Seems very corny, but it's not like prom. We don't share a slow dance or anything but you do wear pretty dope crown and you alongside the other winner light up this big Jack-o-Lantern. I've sadly never won. I've always been in 2nd place to none other than, Justin Timberlake. The only reason he won last three years was because he was dating Britney Spears and they always match. But this year it'll be different. Justin & Britney broke up earlier this year which means he doesn't have her increase his chances of winning. So I'm gonna find the perfect costume, so awesome that Justin Bimbolake can't beat.

AARON T
"You're trying so hard to beat Justin."

ROBAIRE
"I am not getting second place to that guy again."

AARON Z
"I'm sure you'll find something when we go shopping for our Halloween costumes today."

ROBAIRE
"I guess you're right."

TAE YOUNG
"Also, did you hear that there's gonna be two special guests this year?"

AARON T
"Really?! Who are they?" 😆

TAE YOUNG
"I don't know. That's all it said on the flyer."

ROBAIRE
"Well whoever they are, I want them to be impressed by my costume."

AARON T
"Unless their Justin Timberlake fans."😂

ROBAIRE
"Not funny T. Not funny." 😑

*Soon Jesse comes downstairs.*

ROBAIRE
"There's the man! Ready for that date?"

*pats Jesse on the back.*

JESSE
"It's not a date."

AARON T
"Suuurreee."

JESSE
"Whatever."

AARON Z
"So when is that parents thing?"

JESSE
"Noon. Nicole said she's on her way."

TAE YOUNG
"Please tell me everything when you back!"

JESSE
"I promise Kid. So what you guys up to?"

AARON Z
"Robaire is tryin to look for a Halloween costume that'll beat Justin's at the Halloween party this year."

ROBAIRE
"And I am determined to beat him."