Chapter 8, Happy Anniversary 3

INTRO
After a major day involving Aaron Z's parents, he and Aaron T are ready to put that behind them for a more happier occasion. They are on the verge of celebrating their 3 month anniversary! Z said that they'll just home but little does T know, he'll embark on an adventure that Z set up for him. Hope he's prepared for it, but in the meantime, we'll get prepared ourselves.

September 18th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Aaron T and Aaron Z wake up the next day in Z's bed. T feels very well rested in Z's arms and Z feels well rested having T in his arms. T looks up to his amazing boyfriend while Z looks down at him, running his hand though his hair.

AARON Z
"I love seeing your fluffy hair, it's so cute."

AARON T
"I wish I could touch your hair if you took the hair bonnet off."

*Z never lets anyone touch his hair, except for Aaron T of course. Even before they were dating, Aaron T was the only one who could touch Z's hair.*

*Z takes off the bonnet so that T could touch his hair. T sits up and gets behind Z, Z lays against T in between his legs, his head up is against T's chest, and T begins to touch his hair.*

AARON Z
"You know what tomorrow is baby?"

AARON T
"Mm Hm, it's our 3 month anniversary! Are we still doing something at home?"

AARON Z
"Yeah! We're just gonna do something simple."

AARON Z's POV
Okay, that's a lie. I'm planning a bit of scavenger hunt for T. He'll be sent around town looking for my clues, which will lead him back here where I will have a surprise for him. I'm gonna ask Robaire and Jesse to help and since I don't want T to do this alone, Tae is gonna join him.

*T and Z soon get ready for the day. Everyone else soon wakes up and they all have breakfast together.*

JESSE
"T, Z, you guys doing anything for your anniversary?"

Aaron Z
"We're just gonna do something at home nothing big."

TAE YOUNG
"How romantic! What do you have in mind?"

AARON T
"Z said it's a surprise! But he won't tell me." 😠

ROBAIRE
"I think if he told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise."

AARON T
"Whatever, I just can't wait to spend the rest of the day with boyfriend tomorrow."

*T kisses Z*

*Later in the afternoon, Z meets Jesse and Robaire in the gameroom.*

AARON Z
"Alright I need you guy's help."

JESSE
"What is it?"

AARON Z
"So you know this morning when I said T and I are gonna spend time at home? That's not exactly true. I want plan a scavenger hunt for him. I want plant clues around the city and will lead him back here. But I can't do it alone, I need you guy's help. So what do you say?"

ROBAIRE
"Sure! we'll help!"

JESSE
"I'm down! Let's do it!"