Chapter 12, Single Pringle

INTRO
It's been two weeks since 4*Town got been back from their North American Tour and the Group have officially settled in back at home. A double date has been planned which but someone is feeling a bit left out.

September 27th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Robaire & Aaron Z both asked their boyfriends Tae Young and Aaron T out on a double date. It's the afternoon and the group are doing their chores for the day. Jesse was the first on one to finish his chores, then Tae finished, Robaire also finished his chores but since he lost the basketball game against Z, he is also doing Z's chores. T is usually the last one to finish his chores but since Robaire is doing double the work, he's done before Robaire. Z being the winner of the basketball game means he had no chores for the rest the entire week. Right now, Robaire is doing the last of Z's chores, Jesse & Tae Young are watching TV in the living room, Z & T are upstairs in Z's room doing god knows what. Robaire finishes the last of Z's chores and plops on of the couches.

ROBAIRE
"Alright, I'm officially done with Z's chores."

TAE YOUNG
"Where is Z anyway?"

*The three hear noise from upstairs. It's the sound of creaking and moaning. Mostly from T, who tends to be louder.*

TAE YOUNG
"Guess that answers my question."

JESSE
"You guys know the drill."

*They Robaire, Jesse, and Tae Young all put on their headphones and go about their day.* 🎧 🎧🎧

*Meanwhile in Aaron Z's room, Both Aaron's are on Z's bed making out and much more. Z is on top of T kissing his lips, and his neck.*

AARON T
"Oh Z, don't stop..."

AARON Z
"Less talking. More kissing."

*They continue to make out and a lot more. Once they stop, T is lying on the bed out of breath. Z comes up to him and kisses him on the forehead and whispers in his ear.*

AARON Z
"Come on baby, I ran a bath for you."

*Z carries T bridal style and takes him to the his bathroom, T is pretty asleep. Z lays T gently in the bathtub that's already filled with water and bubbles. Once in the bath, T opens his eyes still very tired. He turn his head to his boyfriend.*

AARON T
"Z?..."

*Z move T's hair out of the way of his forehead and kisses it.*

AARON Z
"I'm here Tiny, it's okay."

*T gives a small smile*

*Z gets in the tub with him. Z is on the opposite side of the tub and T reaches his arms out for his boyfriend.*

AARON Z
"Awww, come here."

*Z pulls T close to him, turns him around now T's back is up against Z's chest. Z is now massaging T's shoulders, kissing his cheek, and holds him tight.*

AARON Z
"Are you okay?"

AARON T
"Yeah."

*Z Kisses T's cheek*

AARON Z
"This week has been amazing."

AARON T
"Is it because you've had no chores this week?"

AARON Z
"Yes, but mostly because I've had a lot of time to spend with you."

*Z kisses T cheek a few more time making T giggle and then kisses his shoulder.*