Chapter 5, Let's talk about Sex Baby

INTRO
4*Town all took the day for themselves. They all went and did something. One member is back home and once he is, he'd discovers something that he now wish he hadn't. I wonder how will the rest of the group react to his discovery.

September 15th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Jesse just got back from the museum and starts doing the laundry. While emptying Robaire's jean pockets, he finds an unopened condom and thinks a e very uncomfortable thought.

JESSE
"Okay Jesse, just relax. I mean, it's just a condom...A condom you found in Robaire's pocket, and Robaire is dating Tae Young, and since this is Robaire's condom, then that means he Tae are..." *Makes notices of disgust* "I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT!"

JESSE's POV
I shouldn't be angry right? I mean, Tae and Robaire are couples and this is what couples do. I know from experience obviously. Also, Tae Young is 19 years old, so it was bound to happen at some point, and since I found a condom that means they are being safe. I was always prepared for when Tae started dating, I just wasn't prepared for him to start having sex, and to be honest, I'm still not! I just need to calm down, and since I found it Robaire's pocket, I need to talk him.

*Jesse puts the condom in his pocket and does the laundry. He comes upstairs into the living room. Soon, Aaron T and Aaron Z arrive home.*

JESSE
"Hey guys, how was your day?"

AARON Z
"It was great. Are you okay?"

AARON T
"Yeah, you look like you saw a ghost."

JESSE
"Believe me, I wish it was a ghost."

AARON Z
"What is it man? What's going on?"

*Jesse reaches into his pocket and shows them the condom*

AARON Z
"It's not ours. Besides you already know T and I are having sex."

JESSE
"I know it doesn't belong to you guys. I found it Robaire's jean pocket while I was doing laundry."

AARON Z
"Robaire?"

JESSE
"Mm Hm."

AARON T
"So that means..."

JESSE
"Mm Hm!"

AARON T
"Robaire and Tae Young are having sex!"

JESSE
*Covers his ears* "OH MY GOD!"

AARON Z
"Okay, well, they are couple, and Tae is 19 and Robaire is 20. My thing is, that Robaire and Tae haven't even been dating for that long. I mean it took T and I almost a month into our relationship before we did it."

AARON T
"My thing is that how come Tae Young is having sex and didn't tell me, his best friend!"

JESSE
"Well my thing is that how come Robaire didn't tell me he and Tae are having sex."

AARON T
"So many questions that need to be answered."

*Soon Robaire and Tae Young come in with their shopping bags and are happy and smiling*

ROBAIRE
"Hey guys!"

*Jesse, Aaron T, and Aaron Z look at them with no words* 😶😶😶

ROBAIRE
"Is everything okay?"

JESSE
"Hey Tae, T, Z, can you guys clear out? I need to talk to Robaire."

AARON Z
"All right."