Chapter 26, Coffee Date

INTRO
Jesse just asked Emma to go out and get coffee with him and he said yes. Jesse is excited and nervous at the same time. What will come out of this day? I'm excited thinking about it! Let's get into it shall we!

October 26th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's the afternoon and Jesse is in his bathroom getting ready to meet Emma for coffee. He's been trying to combs his hair in different ways that way he can look his best.

JESSE
"No, that's not right. No that's not right either."

*He then settles on a hairstyle which is just the same style he always has.*

JESSE
"Perfect."

*Jesse heads downstairs to the living room and sees Robaire & Tae Young cuddling on one couch and Aaron T & Aaron Z cuddling on the other couch. Tae Young & Aaron T are both lying on their boyfriend's chests.*

JESSE
"Well guys I'm out."

TAE YOUNG
"Bye Jesse!" 👋🏻

ROBAIRE
"Have fun!"

AARON T
"Good luck!"

AARON Z
"Have a good time!" 👍🏽

*Jesse leaves the house, gets in his car and leaves.*

*Jesse arrives at Starbucks. Emma's not here yet and it's 15 minutes til 3. 5 minutes later, Emma arrives. Jesse's eyes pretty much light up and stands up to greet her.* 🤩

JESSE
"Hey Emma."

EMMA
"Hey!"

JESSE
"You look great!"

*Emma is wearing a burgundy sweater with a scallop neckline, green khaki culottes, Burgundy heels and a Chanel purse. Basically this look.*

EMMA ☺️ "Thanks! Have you ordered yet?"

EMMA
☺️ "Thanks! Have you ordered yet?"

JESSE
"Not yet. I wanted to wait for you."

EMMA
"Well it looks like the line is dying down. Wanna go head."

JESSE
"Yeah."

*Jesse and Emma step in line. Jesse orders their Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino while Emma Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. They get their drinks and head back to their table and start talking.*

JESSE
"So where'd you go to high school?"

EMMA
"I went to Burbank High School so I live really close by."

JESSE
"So I guess choosing UCLA was the right choice." 😂

EMMA
"It was. Mostly because I still live at home instead of the dorms so that saved money."