Chapter 19, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 1

INTRO
After a month of being home from their North American Tour, 4*Town has once again had their bags packed. This time, they're heading back to their hometown, Toronto to have thanksgiving with their families. While they're spending time with their families, will they run into some familiar faces? Will they mend some broken fences? Or will they have relationships that are beyond repair?

October 12th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's still early morning and 4*Town is currently on their private plane, heading to Toronto. Jesse is in his cabin with the twins who are asleep. Z is awake, he's sitting in on the seats with T on lap, who's asleep, facing him, with his arms wrapped around him. Z has his arms wrapped around T, slowly moving his hands up & down his back, and kissing the top of his head. Tae is in his cabin watching TV in bed, Robaire is heading towards Tae's room with his final I'm sorry gift.

*Robaire knocks on the door.*

TAE YOUNG
"Who is it?"

ROBAIRE
"It's me."

TAE YOUNG
"Come in!"

*Robaire walks in the Tae's cabin. He sees Tae sitting in bed under the blanket.*

ROBAIRE
*Smiles* "Hey you."

TAE YOUNG
*Smiles* "Hey yourself."

ROBAIRE
"Now have your last gift, it didn't cost as much as the other gifts but it's still very nice."

TAE YOUNG
"That's okay. I told you I don't really care about that kinda stuff."

ROBAIRE
"We'll here it is."

*He pulls out a box and gives it to Tae. Tae opens it and is absolutely filled with joy."

TAE YOUNG
"Oh my gosh Robby..."

*It's a necklace with Robaire's name on it*

TAE YOUNG
"I love it!"

ROBAIRE
"That's not all."

*Robaire puts on a bracelet with Tae's name on it.*