Chapter 13, Double Date

INTRO
Robaire, Tae Young, Aaron T and Aaron Z are having their first double date. They are planning on having a good time and the next week, two members are planning on playing Cupid in efforts to spark the romance between a friend and a possible future friend.

September 27, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Robaire, Tae Young, Aaron T, and Aaron Z arrive at the mall before their movie which doesn't starts for a while.

ROBAIRE
"Alright so I was thinking we split up then meet back in an hour?"

AARON Z
"Sounds good to me."

*The couple soon split up. Robaire and Tae Young are walking hand-in-hand and then  Tae comes across a store.*

TAE YOUNG
"Look, it's a Sephora store! We have to go in!" 🤩

*Tae grabs Robaire by the hand and drags him into the store with him.*

TAE YOUNG
"It's so beautiful!" 🤩

ROBAIRE
"Looks nice. Do you know what you're looking for?"

TAE YOUNG
"I'm looking for some eyeliner. They have one of the best ones here!"

*Tae walks around the store, while Robaire who's not really into makeup just follows him around. Tae Young comes across two eyeliners that he really likes*

TAE YOUNG
"I like this one! But I really this one! Ohh I can't decide! Robby can you help me! Which one looks better?"

*To Robaire they both look similar*

ROBAIRE
"Uhhh, they both look the same to me Tae."

TAE YOUNG
"They're not the same. See this is Stay All Day Waterproof eye liner that is Jet black, and this is Tattoo Liner Eye Liner that is also waterproof but is satin black."

ROBAIRE
"Ohhh."

*Robaire has no idea what Tae Young is talking about but just goes along with what he's saying.*

ROBAIRE
"Okay um, get the Jet Black one."

TAE YOUNG
"Great! Thank you!"

*Tae kisses Robaire on the cheek. Robaire pays for the eyeliner and they head out the store.*

*Meanwhile, T & Z are at the food court. T is sitting at one of the tables while Z is in line getting them soft pretzel bites. Z comes back with both cups and hands one of them to T.*

AARON T
"Thank You!"

*Z gives T a kiss on the cheek and sits next to him.*

AARON T
"I can't decide which one is better, the bites or the actual whole pretzel."

AARON Z
"Can't really go wrong with either one."

AARON T
"Regardless, soft pretzels are like my third favorite thing to have in my mouth. The second is s'mores, and the first of course is-"

*Z stuffs one of the pretzel bites in T's mouth.*

AARON T
"Oops, I was over sharing again was I?"

AARON Z
"A little bit, but I am flattered."

*Z kisses T gently on the lips.*

*Soon Robaire & Tae Young come up to them on the table.*

ROBAIRE
"Are we interrupting?"

AARON T
"Oh no, not at all! You guys get anything good."