Chapter 4, Sunny Day in LA

INTRO
4*Town is starting to get back into their usual routines since being back from their North American Tour. Not much is really happening now. Will that change? Let's see!

September 15th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's a beautiful Sunday morning. They always have Sundays off and it's when usually their cleaning day, but since it'll be their first full week back, they're having a chill day. Aaron T is lying comfortably in Z's arms. T wakes up, he looks up to Z who's already awake.

AARON Z
"Good morning my baby."

AARON T
"Good morning." *Smiles up at his handsome boyfriend, and kisses him*

AARON Z
"I always wondered what it'd be like to have you in my bed. It's so much better than I imagined."

*Z looks under the covers to see T completely in nothing but his underwear.*

AARON Z
"Oh yeah, so much better."

*Z bites his bottom lip and pulls his T closer and kisses him. He soon starts kissing all over his neck. T lets out pleasurable sighs and moans which is music to Z's ears.*

AARON Z
"I like when you make those sounds."

*Z kisses T once more on the lips and T giggles.*

*T tries to get out of bed but Z stops him.*

AARON Z
"Hey, where you goin'?"

AARON T
"To get dressed. I want us to have a full week of romance before our anniversary."

AARON Z
*Take T's chin and kisses him on the lips.* "Okay, go get dressed."

*T walks into Z's bathroom and gets ready.*

AARON Z's POV
The fact that I have T sleeping my own bed with me, it feels like I'm in heaven. Thursday is our 3 month anniversary and since we're back from our tour, I want to give him a full week of romance. Hopefully it'll take my mind off of my parents coming Wednesday.

*T walks out of the bathroom and finds Z with a sad look on his face. T walks up to him and put both hands on his face.*

AARON T
"Hey, what's wrong?"

AARON Z
"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous. My parents will be here on Wednesday and I'm dreading it."

*T kisses the top of Z's head and pulls him into his arms*

AARON T
"I know, but it'll be okay. I'll be there right next to you. You don't have to worry, I'm here." *T kisses Z's nose*

AARON Z
"I love you."

AARON T
"I love you too."

*The two Aarons head downstairs and they see Jesse cooking breakfast and Robaire and Tae Young holding hands. They had just come out Tae's rooms.*

JESSE
"Breakfast will be ready in a few!"

*The four guys sit down and see that Jesse had already grabbed the mail. T picks up a magazine with a familiar face on it.*