Chapter 9, The Hunt is on!

INTRO
Aaron Z had planned a Scavenger for Aaron T for their 3 month anniversary and Robaire and Jesse are in on it too. T has Tae Young by his side to help find Z, the rest of the guys and clues & gifts around town. This should fun to watch. What does Z have planned? and what will Tae Young and Aaron T find once they get all the clues?

September 19th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Aaron T and Tae Young are enjoying their Krispy Kreme donuts and are super excited for the day.

TAE YOUNG
"This day is already going off to a great start!"

AARON T
"Definitely! Krispy Kreme donuts are my absolute favorite!"

*They finish the donuts and T picks up the clue next to the plate*

CLUE #2
Wow, you 2 r on fire than a bunch of flames 🔥, you're next clue is where we keep all the games!"

TAE YOUNG
"That the game room!"

*They head upstairs to the game room. They go around looking for the next clue. Tae opens the drawer on the TV stand and searches the CDs and DVDs. He finds a CD case that "Play Me"

TAE YOUNG
"T look!" *shows the CD*

AARON T
"Let's play it!"

*They put the CD in the DVD player and it's video of Aaron Z with Robaire and Jesse behind him*

CLUE #3
Aaron Z: Hey guys! You both seem to be good at this..

Robaire: But try not to boast..

Jesse: Your next clue is at my favorite place to go, and it has a lot of lamp posts!

*The video stops*

AARON T
"Jesse's favorite place to go and it had a lot of lamp posts?"

TAE YOUNG
"I got it! The Los Angeles County Museum of Art!"

AARON T
"We actually have to search that big building?"

TAE YOUNG
"We may not have to. Jesse said a lot of Lamp Post so we might just need to search there!"

AARON T
"Alright, let's search the lamp posts first."

*The two head outside the house, they get into T's car and head to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Once they get there, they head to the Lamp Posts. Once they get there, they Jesse waving at them*

TAE YOUNG
"There's Jesse."

JESSE
👋🏻

*They run over to Jesse who's holding a piece of paper.*

JESSE
"Hey guys!"

TAE YOUNG
"Hey Jesse! Do you know where the next clue is?"

JESSE
"I do! But first, T this for you. Z had me draw it!"

 Z had me draw it!"