Chapter 17, The Truth Revealed

INTRO
The Group is getting prepared to go on a another trip. This coming weekend, they are heading to their hometown, Toronto to spend thanksgiving giving with their families. Things have been good so far but that won't last. One incident will lead to a heated argument will emerge which will lead to a big reveal that I'm not sure they're ready for.

October 6th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
After celebrating their Robaire and Tae Young are both still asleep. Tae is holding the plushie he dropped and wakes up in Robaire's arms. Tae notices that Robaire is still asleep, he scoots up to meet Robaire at eye level and kisses the tip of his nose. Robaire feels it and wakes up to see his boyfriend looking adoringly at him.

ROBAIRE
*Strokes Tae's free cheek* "Good morning beautiful."

TAE YOUNG
"Good morning." 😊

ROBAIRE
"How'd you sleep?"

TAE YOUNG
"I slept pretty good."

ROBAIRE
"Pretty good?"

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah."

ROBAIRE
"Scoots closer to Tae* "Yeah?"

TAE YOUNG
*Giggles* "Yeah!"

ROBAIRE
"Come here." *Kisses Tae numerous times on the lips*

*The two get dressed and shower. Robaire got ready first, then Tae Young went. Tae goes into Robaire's bathroom and, he looks into the mirror and notices a dark red mark on his neck and begins to freak out.*

TAE YOUNG
"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

*Robaire jumps to Tae's screams & Tae runs out the bathroom.*

ROBAIRE
"What! What's wrong?!"

*Tae gestures at the mark.*

ROBAIRE
*Shocked* "Okay...uh...Tae Young...sweet angel of mine." *chuckles nervously* "So last night while we were making out, I think..I might've..given you, a hickey."

TAE YOUNG
"Ya think?!"

*Tae breaths heavily*

ROBAIRE
"Hey, it's okay, it's gonna be okay. Don't you have I don't know, some make up for your skin?"

TAE YOUNG
"You mean concealer?"

ROBAIRE
"Yeah, that's it. Now about you finish getting ready and then cover it up, okay?"

TAE YOUNG
"Okay."

*Tae showers, gets dressed, and brushes his teeth. Once he's done, he's trying to hide the hickey. Robaire comes in to check on him.*

ROBAIRE
"Everything okay?"

TAE YOUNG
"It will be once I cover this hickey."

ROBAIRE
"Don't worry mon amour, it'll be fine."

TAE YOUNG
"No it won't be fine. I can't let anyone see this. Especially Jesse."

ROBAIRE
"I mean Jesse won't care. I remember while we were on tour, Jesse saw that Z have T a hickey, and he brushed it off."

TAE YOUNG
"This is different. If Jesse sees that I have a hickey he's going to flip!"

ROBAIRE
"Why do you care so much about what Jesse thinks?"

TAE YOUNG
"I-I don't."

ROBAIRE
"Kinda sounds like you do."

TAE YOUNG
"Look, I really don't want him or anyone to see me with this. I just want to cover it up so I can figure out how to get rid of it."