Chapter 16, Mon Amour

INTRO
After an amazing and shocking birthday, Robaire is ready to celebrate his very first anniversary with Tae Young. Robaire has a whole day planned out for them. Looks like they're relationship is really blossoming. Will it escalate to the next level soon? Also, love is in the air for not just Robaire & Tae Young, but for Aaron T & Aaron Z, and possibly Jesse and a certain girl.

October 5th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Robaire and Tae Young both wake up into each other's arms. They are both happy that it's their 1 month anniversary. Tae Young looks up adoringly at his boyfriend and Robaire looks down at Tae.

ROBAIRE
"Happy anniversary mon amour."

TAE YOUNG
"Happy anniversary Robby."

*Robaire kisses Tae*

ROBAIRE
"I have a special day planned for us."

TAE YOUNG
"I can't wait to see what it is!"

*Tae kisses Robaire.*

TAE YOUNG
"I want to give you your present."

*Tae goes to one of the drawers and pulls out a box and gives it to Robaire. He opens it and sees the small golden bracelet that has the name "Taebaire" engraved in it*

ROBAIRE
*Gasps* "Mon amour, I love it!"

TAE YOUNG
"You do?"

ROBAIRE
"Of course I do. Come here."

*Robaire pulls Tae in for a kiss and they hug.*

*meanwhile, Jesse, and Aaron Z are in the kitchen having breakfast. T is also in the kitchen but very anxious.*

AARON T
"What are you guys doing?"

JESSE
"Having breakfast?"

AARON T
"It's Robaire & Tae's anniversary. Where are the roses? The cards, the breakfast buffet?"

AARON Z
"You do know it's their anniversary right?"

JESSE
"And Breakfast Buffet? This is a house, not Buckingham Palace."

AARON Z
"Babe, what's with you?"

AARON T
"I just want this to be perfect for Tae. After last night I don't want him to be mad at me."

AARON Z
"Why would he be mad at you? It's not your fault that Robaire had a crush on you." *Pulls T towards him* "Not like he ever had a chance."

AARON T
"I know but finding out your boyfriend had a crush on your best friend?...I mean that's just awkward."

JESSE
"Don't worry, he's not mad at you. You were just as shocked as he was."

AARON T
"I'm surprised your not mad at Robaire."

JESSE
"Well the way I see it is that I can see why Robaire didn't tell Tae since it was a long time ago as long as Tae isn't mad at Robaire, then I'm good."

*Robaire and Tae walk into the living room hand-in-hand happy and smiling. T runs up to Tae Young.*

AARON T
"Happy anniversary to my best friend who I love, and adore, and would never betray."

TAE YOUNG
"Uh thanks T, are you okay?"

AARON T
"Yeah! I wanted to know if you and I are good after finding out...you know..."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah, it's all good. I was shocked..."

AARON T
"So was I, I had no idea."