Chapter 28, Royal Guests

INTRO
After a awesome Halloween party with a Surprise appearances by friends, Prince William & Prince Harry. Not only that, but William & Harry agreed to stay with 4*Town during their time in LA! Also one member has some big news to share! This is just filled with excitement!

October 31st, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's just an hour till midnight and Robaire, Tae Young, Aaron T, are Aaron Z are back at the house and are changed out of their costumes. William and Harry are on their way to the house with their stuff. Jesse just came back from picking up Emma with a big smile on his face.

AARON Z
"Someone looks happy."

ROBAIRE
"I know that look. Did something happen?"

JESSE
"Okay. Yeah. So Emma and I...we pretty much kissed."

* The guys become excited* 😆😆😆😆

TAE YOUNG
"Oh my gosh!!! This is so exciting!!"

*Tae gives Jesse a big hug.*

TAE YOUNG
"Tell us everything!"

AARON T
"Wait. We have to wait for William and Harry to get here."

*They hear a knock on the door.*

JESSE
"That must be them!"

3RD PERSON POV
Jesse goes to the door and opens it. It's William and Harry who have changed out of their costumes as well and have their luggage in their hands. Their bodyguard Dave is standing right behind them.

JESSE
"Guys! Come on in!"

*William, Harry, and Dave walk into the house and into the living room.*

WILLIAM
"Hey guys!"

ROBAIRE
"Hey dudes!"

DAVE
"I just need to go over one thing first. If you guys go anywhere, call me first. I'm still responsible for your safety."

WILLIAM
"We will Dave, don't worry."

*T wraps his arms around William and Harry.*

AARON T
"Yeah Dave! Don't worry about it! We are gonna have the best week ever!"

*Dave doesn't seem too convinced considering this is coming from T.*

JESSE
"I can guarantee you, they're in good hands. If we ever have a concert, interview, photoshoot, they can come along with us."

*Dave feels more relaxed since it came from Jesse.*

DAVE
"Alright. You guys have a good time and don't get into trouble. Because if you do, and the Queen finds out, she'll sick one her Corgi's on me."

ROBAIRE
"Her Corgis? Really?"

TAE YOUNG
"Corgis are so cute!" ☺️

DAVE
"They are, but they can be some serious biters."

WILLIAM
"He's not wrong about that. One time our cousin, Peter forgot to walk one of them, and that dog chased him down the halls of Buckingham Palace and bit parts of his jeans."

HARRY
"Yeah don't mess with Granny's Corgis."

JESSE
"Noted."

*Dave says goodbye to the guys and drives back to the hotel.*

JESSE
"Well if anyone isn't tired, how about we show you guys around."

HARRY
"Yeah that would be awesome!"