Chapter 22, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 4

INTRO
4*Town has spent their first night back in their hometown and are ready to spend thanksgiving with their families. Only a day before and they are planning the spend the day in the best way they can one familiar face might ruin that.

October 13th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
"Robaire wakes up in his old bedroom. He said he old accompany his mom at the theater later  today, then he's planning to spend the rest of the day with Tae Young. He gets ready and heads downstairs for breakfast."

CHARLOTTE
"There he is! Ready to meet some fans at the theater?"

ROBAIRE
"Yep. It'd be nice to be back there again."

CHARLOTTE
"I'm sure lots of the kids will be excited to see you."

ROBAIRE
"Quick question, how old are these kids?"

CHARLOTTE
"This group isn't that much younger than you. These kids are around 14-18 years old."

ROBAIRE
"Alright, because in case someone says something negative about me & Tae together, I'm not afraid to exchange some words."

CHARLOTTE
"There will be no need for that. You know we have an inclusive environment at the theater, so I'll make sure that they are on there best behavior."

ROBAIRE
"Alright. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but I won't hold back on putting someone in check."

CHARLOTTE
"Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Now let's get going before we're late for the class."

ROBAIRE
"Okay."

*Robaire and his mom get in the car and leave for the theater.*

*Meanwhile at T's house, T & Z are getting ready to go out today. Everyone is right now having breakfast.*

AARON T
"I can't wait to spend the day with you!"

AARON Z
"Me too baby."

*Z give T a quick kiss.*

NANCY
"So what do you love birds have planned?"

AARON Z
"Well we were gonna go to the park we used to play at as kids and then to the arcade we used to go to, and take T out to dinner."

AARON T
"Dinner? Where are you taking me?"

*Z gets closer to T's face and speaks in a low voice*

AARON Z
"Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it."

*Z kisses T's forehead.*

AARON T
"Fine, I'll wait."

AARON Z
"Good." *kisses T's hand.*

*Shortly after breakfast, T & Z head out for the day.*

AARON T
"We'll be back!"

NANCY
"Okay! Have fun you two, and be careful!"

*T & Z head out the house. As they walk to the car, Z sees a familiar face looking back at him and he's not happy about it.*

AARON T
"Babe what is it?"

*Z points to what he's looking at. It's his dad who was walking into his house until he saw T & Z walking outside of T's house. T looks at Z's dad, then back at Z who's still looking at his dad with a angry look.*

AARON T
"Hey mi amor, look at me. I'm here. You don't have woah him any mind."

3RD PERSON POV
Z looks at T then back at his dad who's still looking at them. Z then gives T a deep long kiss. He grabs T's hand and looks at his dad still looking and heads to the car. T & Z drive away. They don't look but Z's dad is looking at them and head inside the house.