Chapter 15, Birthday Surprise 5

INTRO
The Group is celebrating yet another birthday this year. It is the first birthday being celebrated since being back from their North American Tour. Their intention is having some amazing fun, but soon a shocking secret that someone has will be revealed to the group and nobody will see it coming. I have a feeling that that this will be an eventful birthday, actually, an eventful weekend.

October 4th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's a beautiful Friday morning and Robaire wakes up in his bed to his 21st birthday. He wakes up notices that Tae Young is on top of him with a the smile that he loves to see. Before Robaire could say anything, Tae's gives him a big hug and Robaire hugs him back*

TAE YOUNG
"Happy birthday Robby!!!"

ROBAIRE
"Aww thank you angel!"

TAE YOUNG
"Here's your present!"

*Tae gives Robaire his present and Robaire opens it.*

*It's one of the first pictures the two took as a couple. It's in a yellow frame with angel wings, stars, & heart stickers all over.*

ROBAIRE"Mon amour I love it!"

ROBAIRE
"Mon amour I love it!"

*kisses Tae softly*

ROBAIRE
"You know I wouldn't mind if we were to stay in for my birthday. Just us, movies and cuddling." *Kisses Tae's hand*

TAE YOUNG
"I want that too. But we can do that tonight after we come back from..." *imitates drumroll* "The karaoke bar! One opened not too far from here a few weeks ago."

ROBAIRE
"That sounds like so much fun! I'm in!"

*Tae hugs Robaire*

TAE YOUNG
"I knew you would like it!"

ROBAIRE
*Takes Tae's chin* "Anything you do like mon amour." *Kisses Tae*

*The two get dressed and they head downstairs to meet the others. They see a plate of chocolate Krispy Kreme donuts which Robaire's favorite snack. Jesse, Aaron T and Aaron Z are standing behind the the donuts waiting for them.*

JESSE, AARON T, AARON Z
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

ROBAIRE
"Thanks guys!!"

*Sees the donuts* 🍩

ROBAIRE
*Gasps* "Donuuuts!" 🤩

JESSE
"Can we at least get hugs before you stuff your face?" 😅

*Robaire gives individual hugs to Jesse, T & Z, and goes straight to the donuts.*

ROBAIRE
"Mmm, I think I just died and gone to heaven!!"

AARON T
"Did Tae tell you where we're going tonight?"

ROBAIRE
"That new karaoke bar? Hey sure did!"