Chapter 21, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 3

INTRO
4*Town are settled into their families home in Toronto. Things are going great as planned, but their weekend just started. There's more that's yet to come for the five guys.

October 12th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Aaron T and Aaron Z are having dinner with T's family. They are having crunchy chicken, tots, broccoli for dinner. Everyone is having a good time and laughing.

AARON T
"Also, whoever put my Prince William poster on the wall, I had in the inside of my closet door for a reason."

OLIVIA
"Oh come on, it's not like it's much of secret poster anymore. Everyone pretty much knows about it."

ISABELLA
"Real question is, does Prince William know? You guys are friends with him and Prince Harry which I'm absolutely jealous of."

AARON T
"He knows that I once had a crush on him but he doesn't know about the poster, and that's how it will stay."

*T looks at Z*

OLVIA
"Relax T, when are we ever gonna see into Prince William again?"

3RD PERSON POV
The first time T & his family saw him was back in 1991, when he, his brother Harry, and his parents Prince Charles & Princess Diana visited Toronto.

3RD PERSON POV The first time T & his family saw him was back in 1991, when he, his brother Harry, and his parents Prince Charles & Princess Diana visited Toronto

3RD PERSON POV
Z also tagged along with his parents too and both families stood next to each other.Jesse & Robaire were there with their families as well but they didn't really know each other. T, Z, T's sisters, and their parents all shook the Charles & Diana's hands and William & Harry's hand. T's mom Nancy, Z's mom Kagami, and T's sisters Olivia, Isabella, and Riley all gave Diana flowers. T, Z, and T's sisters gave gifts to William and Harry.

*The next form of contact was in 1997*

3RD PERSON POV Their mom Princess Diana had just died in a tragic car crash

3RD PERSON POV
Their mom Princess Diana had just died in a tragic car crash. Robaire, Jesse, Tae Young, Aaron T, and Aaron Z all knew each other now. Tae had only really known Jesse at the time but met the others around that time. 4*Town was formed but weren't big yet and Tae was not yet a member. They all watched the funeral together with their classmates and right after Jesse wrote a condolence letter to William and Harry in which the rest of the guys signed. William and Harry wrote back a thank you letter to them.