Chapter 14, Matchmaker

INTRO
Love seems to be in the air a lot recently. So much that Two members decide to play matchmaker for the only single member in the group. Even though they no little to nothing about about this person they're interested in. Will this lead to anything, lets find out shall we?

September 3oth, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Aaron T and Tae Young are driving in T's car getting ready to play matchmaker between Jesse and the girl who recently caught his eye, Emma. They are super excited for what's about to happen and they are hoping for good results.

TAE YOUNG
"I have one quick question."

AARON T
"Yeah?"

TAE YOUNG
"Where on earth are we going?"

AARON T
"We are going to the main source of information."

TAE YOUNG
"Which is?..."

AARON T
"Nicole!"

TAE YOUNG
"How is she the main source of information?"

AARON T
"Well from what Jesse told us, Emma works as a daycare helper at Anthony & Chloe's daycare. Nicole is usually the one picks them up from daycare which means that she has met and seen Emma before so she must know something."

TAE YOUNG
"Okay but how do you know that Nicole is even home?"

AARON T
"We're about to find out."

*They arrive at Nicole's house. They knock on the door and Nicole answers*

NICOLE
"Hey guys! What brings you here!"

AARON T
"Hey Nicole, we were hoping you could help us with something. Can we come in?"

NICOLE
"Uh sure."

*Nicole lets them in her house. Anthony & Chloe are in their cradle both awake.*

AARON T
"Hi Anthony! Hi Chloe! Uncle T and uncle Tae are here!"

*Anthony & Chloe both jump up and down*

NICOLE
*Laughs* "So what can I help you guys with?"

AARON T
"We were wondering if you knew a girl named Emma? She works at the twins daycare."

NICOLE
"You mean Emma Spencer?" *Shows a picture of the twins daycare class with Emma in the picture.*

AARON T
"Yeah! That's her!"

NICOLE
"Yeah I met her a few times. May I ask why are you asking about Emma?"

TAE YOUNG
"Well we are convinced that Jesse might have a little bit of a crush on her and-"

NICOLE
"And you guys are trying to play matchmaker."

TAE YOUNG
"Yes. So we figured since you've seen her a lot more than we have and we've only seen her at the park once, we wanted to know if you knew anything about her. I remember Jesse said that she's a student at UCLA.'

NICOLE
"That's nice of you guys but to be totally honest, I don't much about her. All I know is that yes, she is a student at UCLA, she is a freshman and that's all. Sorry."

AARON T
"No worries! You actually helped us a lot!"

NICOLE
"I did?"

TAE YOUNG
"She did?"

AARON T
"Yeah! Now all we have to do is head to UCLA, and find Emma!"

TAE YOUNG
"But UCLA has like thousands of students how are we gonna find her?"