Chapter 20, Welcome Back to Toronto: Part 2

INTRO
4*Town has arrived in their hometown, Toronto for the weekend to spend thanksgiving with their families. They are planning on having a good weekend but will everything go as planned?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, October 12th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
4*Town are all at their families houses so they're right now apart but are planning on spending time as well like every year. Right T & Z are still at T's house in his room. Z is still taking a look around T's room while T was talking to his sisters. T soon come back in his room.

AARON T
"All good in here?"

AARON Z
"Yeah."

AARON T
"It's not like it's your first time in my room. You've been in my room many times before."

AARON Z
"I know, it's just that they're are a few things I've never seen before. That Prince William poster is a good example."

AARON T
"Yeah...I always had that on the inside of my closet door. Don't know why it's on the wall for other viewing eyes."

AARON Z
"Well we wouldn't want that would we? So how about we move back to it's rightful place."

3RD PERSON POV
Z takes the poster and puts on the inside of the closet door. Z then notices a board of pictures on the wall and sees a picture of T in 7th grade.

AARON Z
"Hey I remember this."

*The picture is of T smiling with braces*

AARON T
"Oh no, not that picture!"

AARON Z
"What's wrong with it? Look how cute you are!"

AARON T
"I look like a dork."

AARON Z
"Well you're a cute dork."

*T reaches for the picture but Z backs away.*

AARON T
"Z!"

AARON Z
"Uh uh uh, I think I'm gonna hang on to this."

AARON T
"Oh my god no."😂

*T keeps trying to reach for the picture but Z keeps moving away.*

AARON Z
"You're not gonna get it tiny." 😂

*T  continues to swipe his hand to reach the picture but Z continues to back him off.*

AARON Z
"Look at my cute boyfriend." 🥰

AARON T
"Oh my god this is embarrassing!"

*T tries to get the picture and soon tackles him on the bed, leaving T on top of Z. The two Aaron's laugh and look at each other.*

AARON Z
"Hey."

AARON T
"Hey."

AARON Z
"Can I pleeeaaassee keep this picture?"

AARON T
"No! I look-"

AARON Z
"Absolutely adorable."

AARON T
"I look like a dork in this picture!" 😂

AARON Z
"A cute dork. You were then, you are now."

*Z Caresses T's cheek.*

AARON Z
"Not only are a cute dork but you're my dork."

*Z squishes T's face with one hand.*

AARON Z
"You're my tiny, cute, little dork."

*Z kisses T, still squishing his face.*