Chapter 3, Graduation Sensation!

INTRO
It's been a day since 4*Town got back from their North American Tour. The guys are getting to celebrate Tae Young's graduation from Earl Haig Secondary School. It's not gonna be a big party, just the five guys and some extra guest. Wonder who they could be? Let's find out.

September 14th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Robaire and Jesse are at the store shopping for party supplies, chips, soda, and other snacks for Tae's mini graduation. They have everything they need and now they are at self-checkout.

ROBAIRE
"So is it just gonna be us?"

JESSE
"Yep. Also, Nicole and the twins are coming as well as my parents and my sister.

ROBAIRE
"Ok, but what about Tae's parents?"

*Jesse's heart sinks and anger grows inside at the mention of them.*

ROBAIRE
"I remember you guys said that they moved to Portland. It'll be nice to invite them."

*Tae's parents never moved to Portland. Tae Young didn't want anyone to know that he was being abused. So he, Jesse, and his family made up a story that they moved to Portland, Oregan for Tae's dad's work, Tae didn't want to move so he moved in with Jesse and his family.*

JESSE
"Yeah, they're not coming."

ROBAIRE
"Why not?"

JESSE
"I called them.. they couldn't make it." *Jesse was lying.*

ROBAIRE
"Oh, ok. That's too bad. I was hoping to meet them."

JESSE
"Maybe some other time." *More like never*

*They soon arrive home with the groceries. Tae is in his room watching TV while Aaron T and Aaron Z are cuddling on the couch.*

JESSE
"We got all the stuff!"

*They all head to the kitchen*

AARON T
"Awesome, pretty soon we can get this party started!"

AARON Z
"I'd hardly call it a party if it's just us babe."

JESSE
"Actually, Nicole, the twins, my parents and Kimberly are coming."

AARON Z
"We're the party tonight. How are they gonna fly down here to LA on short notice?"

JESSE
"I had our plan fly them."

ROBAIRE
*Takes Tae's hand* "And I'm sorry Angel, Jesse called you're parents but they said that won't be able to make it."

*Tae gets anxious*

TAE YOUNG
"Oh uh, that's okay. They're probably too busy. Work in everything."

*Robaire smiles and kisses Tae gently on the lips.*

ROBAIRE
"We'll still have though. I promise."

TAE YOUNG
"I know."

*Robaire kisses Tae once more before heading upstairs to his room. T and Z head to T's room. Tae soon brings Jesse to the side.*

TAE YOUNG
"You didn't really call them did you?"

JESSE
"Of course not. Robaire ask about them and I just came up with a good lie. You don't have to worry, tonight we'll have good time without them. They don't deserve to celebrate you."