Chapter 18, Ready to go

INTRO
After the tour, they things going on at home, 4*Town is getting ready to go back to their hometown, Toronto for Canada's thanksgiving. They are all on the way home and are ready to celebrate with their families. They might run into some familiar faces. It's hard to tell if that's gonna be a good thing or a bad thing. One thing's for sure, they won't let anyone or anything get in the way of celebrating with their families.

October 11, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
It's been almost a week since Robaire & Jesse's big fight. They both apologized for hurting each other and things have been peaceful around the house. Jesse's is pretty black eye is almost cleared up. It was that bad to begin with. He's been icing it pretty much every minute of every day, putting cream on it, all there's left is a red mark under his eye. Right now Everyone is getting packed because they will be leaving early in the morning. Right now Tae Young is hanging out in Aaron T's room who's still packing. Tae already has his stuff packed.

AARON T
"Alright, I am almost packed! Can you believe we've been back home for only a month and we're already packing to go somewhere."

TAE YOUNG
"At least it's only for a weekend."

AARON T
"Yeah.."

*T notices a shiny bracelet on Tae's wrist.*

AARON T
"Wow! That's a really nice bracelet. Where'd you get it?"

TAE YOUNG
"Oh, Robaire got it for me. One of his "I'm sorry" presents."

*After what went down on Sunday, Robaire has been trying to make it up to Tae Young. He's been buying Tae I'm sorry gifts every day since then.*

AARON T
"He must really be sorry for what happened."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah, even though I said I forgive him, he still wants to make it up to me."

AARON T
"Speaking of which, you and I never really talked about it."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah..."

AARON T
"I had no idea of what you went through. What kind of best friend am I? I never even bothered of asking you about your past."

TAE YOUNG
"Hey, this isn't on you. You're a great best friend. I'm the one who never told you or anyone."

AARON T
"I understand why you didn't. That kind of thing seems really painful to talk about."

TAE YOUNG
"Yeah, it's still painful to talk about. But still, you're a great best friend. Before you, I never had a best friend before. I'm so glad that it's you."

AARON T
"Thanks Tae. I'm glad you're my best friend too."

*The two hug and T continues packing. Soon Z comes into the room.*

TAE YOUNG
"I'm gonna give you guys some time alone."

*Tae leaves T's room, leaving the two Aaron's by themselves.*

AARON Z
"Hey Baby."

AARON T
"Hey yourself."

AARON Z
"You all packed?"

AARON T
"Packed & ready to go!"

*Z grabs T by the waist, pulls him close and kisses him.*

AARON Z
"I can't wait to spend thanksgiving with your family."

AARON T
"Me too! And maybe you could..."