Chapter 7, Paths Crossed Again

INTRO
The day is full of Surprises. After one 4*Town member opens up to his parents, another 4*Town members runs into of course, a familiar face. Told you this girl will be important. Before we get too excited, let's find out who she is and is her deal.

September 17th, 2002

3RD PERSON POV
Jesse had just left the house because Nicole asked him if he could pick up the twins, Anthony and Chloe from daycare. Once he gets there, he enters the classroom, sees his children along with the young girl he ran into and took a picture with outside of the museum on Sunday. She's there with another older woman who looks middle aged.

JESSE
"It's you!"

YOUNG GIRL
"Uh..yeah!"

JESSE
"You're the girl I ran into at the art museum on Sunday!"

YOUNG GIRL
"Y-Yeah, that's me."

DAYCARE TEACHER
"Are you here to pick up Anthony & Chloe Mr. Henderson?"

JESSE
"Yep!"

DAYCARE CENTER
"Perfect! They're over here. Let me go get them."

*Jesse approaches the young girl*

JESSE
"You know if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were following me."

YOUNG GIRL
"Oh, no! Not at all! I'm a daycare helper. I just started a few weeks ago."

JESSE
"Okay."

*The daycare teacher comes back with the twins*

JESSE
"Well since you are gonna be around my kids, I think I should at least know your name."

EMMA
"I'm Emma Spencer!" *Holds out her hand*

3RD PERSON POV
Little background information about Emma. She is a 19 year old college freshman at UCLA(University of California Los Angeles). She is majoring in Childhood Education and minoring in dance. She's actually not that much older than Tae Young. She's just 3 days older than him. People would describe her as a very sweet and shy girl and is also a lot of fun. She's always has a smile on her face and is known to be very athletic. She's also gifted in dancing and can also sing a little as well.

JESSE
"I'm Jesse Henderson, but I guess you already knew that from Sunday."

DAYCARE TEACHER
"When she showed me the picture, she was shocked when I told her you were Anthony & Chloe's father."

EMMA
"I honestly had no idea."

DAYCARE TEACHER
"Emma is really good with the kids. She's a freshman at UCLA studying education and dance!"

JESSE
"That's really cool!"

EMMA
"Thanks, well it was very nice seeing you again!"

JESSE
"You too!"

*Jesse takes Anthony & Chloe and puts them into the stroller.*

JESSE
"You both have a good one!"

DAYCARE TEACHER
"You too!"

*They all wave goodbye to each other and Jesse takes the twins back to his house.*

*Jesse arrives back to the house with Anthony and Chloe. Everything seems to still be in one piece. T and Z are cuddling on the couch watching TV, T is asleep on top of Z. Z is still awake, his arms wrapped around T, petting his hair, stroking his cheek with his pointer knuckle & thumb, and kissing the top of his head knowing he did the right thing by standing up to his dad and basically cutting him out of his life.*