20

It's been a few days at the home. Hannibal woke up to see Anna walking the halls. He got up and followed her. She was mumbling to herself as she walked. She was saying that she wants them to stop. Leave her alone.

He followed her, curiously. Her dreams have been strange. But she never slept walked. So, he wanted to make sure that she wasn't sleep walking, and if she was, that she wasn't hurting herself. 

"Anna?" He called, but she didn't reply. He hoped she didn't find his secret room. 

____

Anna wasn't ok with them being there still. She woke up and saw the three little kids. The little girl was trying to get her up from the bed. "Follow." The girl said. Matt even was there. "Help us, Anna." He begged. 

She was forced out of the bed, and she followed everyone out of her bedroom. She was softly telling them that after this, she wanted them to leave her alone.

She was led to the kitchen. She didn't hear her name being called by Hannibal. Or even know that he was there. She was led to a wall in the kitchen. She saw one of the little boys point to a place and told Anna numbers. 

She moved things away and put the number into the pin she strangely found. A spot in the wall opened. She opened the door and went inside it, shutting the door behind her. Following the four ghosts, she was led down the stairs.

She gasped seeing someone downstairs. They weren't alive. They were also missing pieces of their body. She covered her mouth in horror. This was horrifying. There was meat everywhere. But... it couldn't be animal meat. 

She turned to get to a phone when someone appeared and gassed her, knocking her out.

_____

Hannibal caught her before she crumbled to the ground. He sighed and looked down at her. He will have to convince her that she was dreaming. He will have to clean up down here to prove it. 

He carried her back up to her bedroom and tucked her into the bed. 

He looked at her sweet face and ran a finger over her face, stopping at her lips. They were so soft. He found himself leaning down, but stopped himself from kissing her. He couldn't. She wasn't an adult yet. She was still a minor.

Shaking his head, he walked away to get some cleaning done. 

____

When Anna woke up, her head was pounding. She gasped as she remembered what happened during the night. Was it a dream? Or was it real? She couldn't distinguish what was a dream and what was real. 

She got up and headed to the kitchen. She needed to make sure that she wasn't dreaming of what happened. She had to know she wasn't really crazy.

She made it to the kitchen and looked for the code board, her heart skipped a beat when she saw it.

"Anna?" She jumped and turned seeing Hannibal looking at her as he entered the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He asked her walking over to her. Anna gulped fearfully. If last night was real, she was in danger. But if it was a dream, she was crazy.

"I... What is this code board for?" She asked, pointing at it. Hannibal tilted his head. "This house use to be owned by an extemeness. They used the basement as a bunker. So I just have the code board hidden since I have no need for it." He told her. 

She looked at him then the board, before looking back at him again. "I want to see down there." She told him. If it was real, he wouldn't let her down there. He shrugged and put in the code. Something different then last night...

The door opened, and he opened it for her.

She looked at him worriedly, before going down the stairs. When she made it down there... it was empty.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked around the now empty basement. She shook her head. She really was crazy. 

"Tell me what is going through your mind Anna. What's wrong?" Hannibal asked the teen. "I'm crazy. I really am crazy Dr. Lector. These dreams. They are making me worse." She sobbed holding her head. 

He went over and hugged her. She cried into his chest.

He rubbed her back, laying his cheek against her head, letting her get it out of her system. His plan was working. Letting her think she was crazy, and she would lean and depend on him for everything.

"Let's get back upstairs. I'll make breakfast, and you can tell me all about what you are talking about." He told her as he started leading her back upstairs.

He sat her on at the counter, and he started making breakfast. He made her scrambled eggs with breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, onions and peppers. Something she liked him making for her breakfast.

She sat there after admitting her dream.

"Your dreams doesn't mean you are crazy Anna. But they can be dangerous to your mind." He told her as he sat the plate in front of her. She looked at him. "I can't go back to the institute." She told him.

"I understand. I will do everything I can to continue helping you, Anna. But you have to do everything I tell you." He told her. "Everything I do for you is to help you." He told her. She perked up and nodded. "Please." She begged.

He turned and grinned. She was in his hands now.