23

Anna got a call from Will, as Hannibal said as he came in with the phone. She was a bit confused and took the phone call. She was told that she was needed for the case. So, he was coming over to pick her up, and take her to a scene to touch something. Something he wanted to try out. 

She agreed, as she wanted to be helpful. 

So, she got changed in some shorts and a shirt. Something simple, and quick. She also pulled her hair into a ponytail. Slipping on her sneakers, she grabbed her phone, and bag before going outside with Hannibal. 

He was adamant with Will that he come along. Saying that as her doctor, and current guardian, he had every reason to be there with her. To make sure that she is mentally ok through whatever Will was going to have her do.

When Will arrived, Hannibal was gentleman enough to open the door and helped her inside the car, before getting in as well.

"Hello Anna, Hannibal." Will mumbled his greetings tiredly before driving off to their destination. Anna was quiet as she looked out the window. What all could she do to help? Did Hannibal really need to come? She wanted to become her own person.

Yeah. He is trying to fix her. Cure her. Help her. 

But how can she be cured if he's always there to pick her up when she falls. She needs to walk on her own some. It was like he didn't want her without him. She assumed that he just wants to make sure she doesn't hurt herself again, and/or was really serious about his job.

____

They were soon arriving at a sandy area of a lake. The area of the last crime scene. There were two people standing out there were the body had been, waiting on them. Anna recognized one, who turned to look at them. It was Jack Crawford.

"Hannibal, Jack said for you to wait out here. We will be talking to Anna, and then we will do what we wanted her to do." Will told Hannibal. Anna looked at Dr. Lector, seeing that he didn't look happy by this.

She didn't know what came to her, and placed a hand on his shoulder, making him look at her. "I'll be ok. If it becomes too much I'll come right back." She told him. He watched her for a moment, but then sighed and nodded.

Anna nodded once and then got out with Will.

He led Anna to Jack and the other person standing with Jack. She saw it was Detective Simon Walker. And seeing him, it made her heart race, and her cheeks heat up.

She felt like a little girl with her first crush, just like when she first met Matt a few years back.

___

Hannibal saw Simon and got angry. How dare they have HIS Anna be around the likes of Simon Walker. He wanted to go out there and take Anna away. But he couldn't. His motives would be questioned. 

His Anna could be taken from him fully.

So, for now, all he had to do is wait for this to be done with. He just hoped that it gets done with quickly.

___

"So, Anna. We spoke with your sister. She told us about how you see things when you touch things." Will told her. Anna froze and looked at him frightened. He gave a small comforting smile. "It's ok Anna. I see things as well. I can see a crime through the eyes of the killer. And I just want to see if you if you can do it as well. And if so, we can get you spot in the academy to train it under me, and then you can help others." Will told her.

Hearing all this being said, Anna relaxed.

They weren't going to lock her away again.

Anna nodded and when he nodded once, Will walked her fully to where Jack and Simon were waiting for her.