25

Anna received a call while she was packing her bags to go back home. She didn't recognize the number but felt the need to answer so she did. "Hello?" She answered. "'Hello Anna. This is Simon Walker.'"

Hearing his voice Anna froze in surprise.

"Oh. Hey Detective. How can I help you?" She asked the man she found handsome. "I'm having your sister come get you. I would like to question you." He told her. "Oh. Uh... Ok sure. I will let Dr. Lector know." She explained.

"No Anna. Don't tell him. I will explain another time. He just needs to know that Alex is coming to get you." He told her. "Hannibal doesn't really like me, nor does he like me around you, so if he knows that we are going to meet, he may not allow it, and make sure you don't show up." He told the girl honestly.

She just didn't know that he didn't tell her the whole truth, that he suspected Hannibal as the killer. That she could be in danger staying at Hannibal's house longer than she should. He didn't want to scare her. 

Anna looked at the door, as if a monster will come out of nowhere. "Ok. I won't tell him." She promised. She then hung up with him, and then made sure she had everything that was hers packed up, before heading out to bring it all down for when Alex arrived.

"All packed up Anna?" Hannibal asked. She turned her green eyes to him and nodded. "Yes. Also, Alex is coming earlier than planned. She said something about her wanting time with me alone before dad and Rachel try to hog up my time." Anna explained.

Hannibal's sharp eyes examined her. He was angry HIS Anna was leaving their home so soon, but her father told Rachel that he felt it was time for her to come back. So, for now... he had to let her go back. 

Anna stood there. Hoping that the fact she was lying to him wasn't obvious. She was hoping e believed her... She did feel bad for lying to her kind doctor. Not knowing his reasonings. She innocently trusted him to protect and help her.

He finally nodded. "That's understandable dear. You and your sister are very close." Hannibal said, making her nod with a soft smile that made his heart skip a beat like it did whenever she smiled.

"Well. Why don't you finish getting your things, I'll keep an eye out for your sister, hope her tire doesn't blow out." The last part was a joke that he made as well as cracked a grin. Anna giggled at that. "Let's hope." She agreed before going back up to the room that he let her use.

___

When Alex arrived, she got out to greet Dr. Lector before hugging her little sister who ran in for a hug. Hannibal watched the touching scene. He use to be like that with his little sister. it made his heart hurt a bit thinking about her.

The group got her things into the car. Anna went up and shyly gave him a hug making him tense a bit before he hugged her back. "Thank you for allowing me to stay here. I will see you for our next therapy session." Anna told her. 

He nodded and let her go to get into the car. The two sisters drove off. 

__

Alex stopped at a store. "Let's go." Alex told her. Anna looked at her sister confused. "Aren't we supposed to be meeting with Detective Walker?" She asked, following her sister out of the car. "We are meeting with a sexy man, and you aren't dressed to impress." Alex told her sister grinning.

Anna blushed as she followed her sister inside the clothes store. 

__

Anna walked out with her sister, now dressed in a maroon dress with short sleeves. The skirt of the dress stopped mid-thigh and was nice and flowy. Alex put some make-up on her and herself before doing both of their hair. 

When satisfied, Alex nodded at the blushing Anna. "You look so good. Now. Let's see that sexy Detective." Alex teased before getting out. 

Anna took a deep breath and got out. 

She was unaware how she will feel when she left here.