33

Anna was deciding to go to Hannibal's house. She wanted to talk to him. It's been a while since Anna has seen him. She took a break to work on music and work. Then his schedule was full, and so she decided to go to his home.

So, heading to the kitchen, she smiled at Rachel and her dad. Both in turn smiled back at her, but Rachel's didn't fully reach her eyes like normal. 

"I'm going to go into town. Is it ok if I take a car out? Alex said I can drive hers." She asked them. "Yeah, that's fine Anna. Just be safe alright?" Stephen told her, nodding. Anna nodded and hugged her father before heading out to the garage.

She started driving off into town, then to where Dr. Lector lived. 

__

When she arrived at the house, she sat in the car for a bit. She then got out and headed to the door. She then saw a window and music coming from the window. She was confused, but maybe if Hannibal was down there, she could knock on the window, and ask him if she could come in for a moment.

But when she got to the window, she got down to her knees, and moved to look into the window. Anna's eyes widened as she looked to see Hannibal using a bone saw on a leg. 

A human leg!

She shot up and ran to the car. She then started driving off. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was horrified by what she had seen. Tears were in her eyes. She was shaking as well.

She had to park and take some deep breaths. She pulled her phone out and called Simon. But the phone call went to voice mail. So, she called his partner, Paul. She was thankful when Paul answered the call.

"This is detective Paul." He answered. "Detective? This is Anna. I need to see you and Simon. Urgently. I need to report a crime." She said hurriedly. 

"Ok Anna. Can you tell me what happened? I will get ahold of Simon." He told her. "I.. I went to Dr. Lectors house to talk to him. But I heard music from an open window. I saw him cutting up a body! Please!" She begged.

"Ok. I am going to text you the address. I want you to meet me there." He told her. "We will meet you there and hear what you saw." Paul told her. Anna nodded even though she knew he couldn't see her.

"I'm headed there right now." She told him.

__

Paul sighed shaking his head after he hung up the phone. He then called Hannibal. "Hello Detective Paul. How can I help you?" He asked when he answered. 

"She knows. She saw you doing something in the basement." Was all that Paul told him. "Bring her to me." Hannibal ordered him. Paul knew he couldn't say no and refuse to do so. 

Poor girl.