24

Simon was working late in his hotel room. He sipped from his glass of whiskey as he looked over Gale Invers's case file. They said that Anna was there when the explosion happened and hit her head. Which helped cause her memory being blocked of the traumatic memory of the death of her mother.

She still knew that her mother died in a fire, and that she saw it happen, but nothing was really there in her memory. 

The file said that someone accidently didn't turn the gas tank off all the way, and the light bulb busted causing the fire which made the tank explode. He suspected foul play. Then he noticed that his uncle was involved. 

That his uncle took Anna under his wing when she got out of the hospital from her suicide attempt. Now he knew that Anna's future stepmother, Rachel, was close to Lector. He needed to talk to the sisters about the night their mother died. Just to get all the information needed.

Downing the rest of his drink, he poured himself another glass as he pulled out Anna's file. She was seventeen now. She attempted suicide at the age of fifteen, shortly after her mother's death. In the hospital, Anna was quiet and polite. She took her meds, went to sessions. She even worked on school as well.

He held a picture of Anna up as he looked at it. 

She was a beautiful young girl. She will be a beautiful woman. He has seen his uncle Lector looking at her, the way a man his age, or in his position should. How possessive he seemed over Anna. 

Simon was able to see things as well. Just like Will and Anna, but he refused to tell people about it. 

He put her picture down and leaned back into his chair. He needed to sleep. He downed the last of his whiskey and turned the lights off. He undressed to his boxers before getting into his bed.

But though he fell right to sleep, it wasn't a restful sleep.

__

He was walking through the woods. "Simon." It was Anna calling him. Her soft voice surrounding him. She would keep calling his name. And he was looking for her. he felt that he had to hurry and protect her. 

She was scared. That's what her voice tone gave. 

She was scared and needed him to save her.

She called for him again as he made his way to a clearing. Anna was standing there in the middle. She ran over to him and hugged him. Simon's arms wrapped around her. She looked up at him. 

But he felt the pull between them, and both moved closer till they kissed.

But she screamed as she was flung away. He was entrapped there by plants holding him. Anna reached for him crying. He tried to free himself to get back to her. But he saw a black wendigo antlered creature come up behind Anna.

His eyes widened as the wendigo pulled Anna around in a forced dance as it started raining blood around the two. She was then was able to escape and leaned against a tree. She was covered in blood. She looked at Simon. She was trying to hide.

Then the wendigo fazed through the tree and grabbed her

Then the wendigo fazed through the tree and grabbed her. That's when Simon saw it's face. It was Hannibal's. She screamed as she was pulled into the tree with the Hannibal wendigo.

___

Simon shot up with a shout and was sweating. He was back at his hotel room. He panted as he came down from the nightmare. His phone's alarm was going off. It was time for him to get up. He needed to get to Alex and talk to her about things.