36

Anna was with Alex the next morning. Alex telling their dad that Anna needed a mental vacation, and a massage would do her good. Their dad giving them his card to go. Wanting what's best for his children. 

So, Alex drove Anna out and into town. 

When in town, Alex took her to the square where the parlor they were going to go to was. Anna looked around her. Hoping to not see anything. "Hello girls." A familiar voice greeted. The two stopped getting out of the car to see Detective Simon there, looking as handsome as always. 

"Hello Detective." Alex greeted. Anna looked away. She was ashamed of herself. 

"What are you two up to?" He asked as he walked up to them. He noticed that Anna refused to look up at him. It made him feel sad. She had such pretty eyes. "We are having a spa day to help with anxiety." Alex told him as she held her sister and rubbed her arm to comfort her.

Simon looked Anna over. Something was wrong. He then gave Alex a look. She seemed to understand his unspoken words before looking at Anna. "Anna, why don't you go inside. We will get something to drink before the spa." She told her younger sister.

Anna nodded and went inside the shop. She went and waited. Knowing that Alex was going to tell the man. That she was crazy. That she tried to put his relative in jail. She took some deep breaths to keep from crying once more.

__

The two watched Anna go inside before looking at each other. "What happened?" Simon asked Alex. Alex let out a deep breath. "She went to Lectors house to talk to him. She said she heard music from an open window. So, she went and looked in the basement where it was coming from. And she said...." Alex rubbed her face.

"What did she see?" Simon asked.

"She said she saw him cutting a human leg." Alex told him. His jaw clenched a moment. "And she went to your partner because you didn't answer the phone. He followed her back and saw what it really was. He threatened to arrest her. But Lector didn't press charges." Alex told him.

Simon rubbed his lower face. "It must've been when I was charging my phone after it died. I passed out at my desk and didn't charge it." He was angry with himself. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked.

Alex nodded. "I want you to get Anna to get Hannibal out of the house. I will go investigate the house. I will tell you what I find. I will also look into Paul." He promised. Alex nodded. "I will. Just tell me." She said. He promised to do that, and then let Alex go to her sister.

He will make sure that everything will be alright with Anna.