22

Anna was with Alex until Lector arrived with the guy from earlier who helped fix Alex's car. The man named Simon Walker, came out of his car. "You must be Anna, and Alex right? I'm Simon." He introduced himself to the sisters. 

Anna looked at him as Lector called his name. "Leave Anna alone, she is a patient of mine, and I don't need you teasing her." Lector said. Simon leaned against his car and crossed his arms. "I'm just introducing myself." The Brit said.

"Hey Doc? Can I talk to you?" Alex asked. Hannibal gave a polite smile and nodded. "Of course." He walked away with the oldest sister. Anna waited there as Will came up to Simon to go over some things. 

Putting paper onto the hood of Simons car. Simon leaned forward and smiled at Anna. 

Anna saw him look at her, and it made her blush and quickly look away

Anna saw him look at her, and it made her blush and quickly look away. "Can we talk about this later? There is a civilian here." Simon asked Will. Will looked over and saw Anna. "Oh. I'm sorry Anna." He quickly put the papers away.

Simon walked over and stood by Anna. "Do you know Dr. Lector?" Anna asked quietly. Simon nodded. "I am a relative, but we don't really have contact. I didn't even know he was here until this morning. I've read your case. I want to say I'm sorry. And I would like to talk to you about Matt's death. If you are able to?" He asked her.

"What did you want to ask.." She wasn't able to finish her question as Lector and Alex came over. "Anna? Next week we will be coming to get you. Dad said that you should come home soon." Alex told her.

Anna smiled brightly. She was so happy that she was wanted back home. Or just wanted at all.

___

Anna was sitting in her room. She was reading a book when Hannibal walked over to the door frame and knocked onto her door. Anna looked up at him. "Anna? Can you come with me? I want to try something." He told her. 

She nodded and put her bookmark into her book, be for going over to him.

Hannibal walked her over to the kitchen once more where he had that mushroom tea boiling for her. She saw it and then looked over at the older man. "We are doing the tea thing again?" She asked.

"Yes. But I have put something else into it. Don't worry though. You are perfectly safe." He told her as he helped her sit down. She didn't like the taste of the tea, but if it worked, then what's the problem?

___

Sitting there, Hannibal watched as Anna drank the tea, he gave her. His dark eyes watched her closely. Making sure she drank it up completely. He wanted to know what she truly knew about the night her mother died.

He hoped she hardly knew anything. That would make things difficult.

He took the cup before she could drop it as the effects took place. Her head dropped and he sat back down to watch over her, ready to get to her quickly if she was to fall over. 

Her head lifted but with force, she looked around and at her hands. She stood up as she looked around with hazy eyes. 

"You were at a party and left. What happened when you got home Anna?" He asked her agian like he did last time. She looked around as if she was back to the night her mother died. In her mind she was watching herself. 

"I hear mom's bell. She's alone. She isn't supposed to be alone." She stopped and looked around more. Then she fell over when she looked at him. She screamed, the black antlered man was there. 

She tried to move away when he moved to her. 

"Anna? Come back." He said as started getting worried. He went to his bag that he had brought to the kitchen in case he needed to put her to sleep if something happens. Seeing that she needed to be put to sleep before she hurt herself, he got an injection ready for her.

He went over to her and quickly grabbed her into a head lock. Anna struggled and screamed for help. He was able to inject her in the neck making her whimper as she grew weak in his arms. He turned her face to look at him.

Her eyes were starting to shut, her lips parted. The temptation took over him as he lowered his head and kissed her softly. Finally feeling her soft full lips on his own lips.

He quickly pulled away from her lips and picked her up. He can't do that again. He had to wait till she was eighteen. Wait till she was legal.

He tucked Anna into her bed and left her.

What did she see in her mind that terrified her so much? 

He wanted to focus on that question, but his mind thought about the feeling of her lips on his own.

They were just as soft as he thought they would be. It was only a peck and he wanted more. He leaned against her bedroom door. His body demanding that he go in there and taste more of her. He needed more. Craved more.

But he had to watch himself for now. Not long now. He just had to wait and be patient. 

It will be all the sweeter.