21

Anna was sitting in Hannibal's kitchen while they ate breakfast. She poked at her food. Not that it was bad, it was really good, she was just not hungry. He noticed her playing with her food. "Anna? Are you not hungry?" He asked her. She jumped and looked at him. 

"Sorry. yeah, I'm just not all that hungry." She told him. He nodded. "That's ok Anna." He said collecting his empty plate and her not empty plate to clean up. "I'm sorry, I know you don't like to waste things. If we can wrap it up, I can just eat it later." She said, also getting up. 

Hannibal nodded in agreement to her words and wrapped up her food for later. His phone started ringing, as Anna started washing the dishes for him. He stepped away and answered Jack Crawfords call. 

"Hello Jack. What do I owe the pleasure of this call?" He asked his friend. "Hello Dr. Lector, I have a case that I need you to help with. We have a new detective. So, we want to work with him, and since you help with cases, I wanted you to meet him." Jack told him. 

"I can be there shortly." Hannibal told his friend before soon hanging up. He put his phone away into his pocket, and went back to Anna, who was now drying the dishes. "Anna? I have to go to a case. How about I take you to town, and you can have your sister meet you there?" He offered the girl.

Anna nodded, happy to see her sister again. She quickly left to go get ready as she texted her sister to come into town to see her.

___

Anna was waiting for her sister to arrive. Hannibal was with her, as he was going to meet with his friend, Jack Crawford, to get coffee before the crime scene. And apparently, they were going to meet someone new? 

She didn't know much about what was going to happen.

Alex arrived after a bit. But as she pulled in, her tire finally gave out, and popped. "Luckily I was already here." She grumbled. "This is why Dad and I keep telling you to fix it." Anna told her older sister, who gave her a look, making Anna gave a little grin.

"Do you want help with your spare tire?" She asked. "The spare tire is on the other side." She said. "So, you didn't get another one?" Anna asked raising an eyebrow. Alex shook her head no. "I never remembered to get it." Alex mumbled.

"Do you need help?" A deep British voice asked. The sisters looked over and saw a tall and handsome man. He looked at the sisters. He had brown hair, and pretty blue eyes. He smiled, and it was such a kind smile.

"Yeah... My tire popped and I don't have a spare." Alex told him. "Well, I have one. Hang on. I'll get it and I can get it on for you." He said.

Anna couldn't help herself when her eyes lowered to the man's ass as he bent over his trunk to get the tire. She was attracted as he was a very handsome man in her eyes.

 She was attracted as he was a very handsome man in her eyes

The man helped the siblings with the tire thing. All the while, both sisters were checking him out. The two jumped as a African American man came up to them. "You must be Detective Walker?" The man asked the one helping the sisters.

The said man stood. "And you must be Jack Crawford?" He said, holding his hand out. The two shook hands in greeting.

Hannibal came out of the store seeing Jack.

"Dr. Lector. This is Detective Simon Walker. The new detective I told you about. Walker? This is Dr. Hannibal Lector. He helps Will Graham, one of my men, and he will also help with our cases." Jack introduced. 

"We already know each other. Don't we Hannibal?" Simon grinned. "Yes. This is a cousin of mine." Hannibal told Crawford. "His father married my aunt." Hannibal explained to him.

__

On the crime scene, Jack and Hannibal was walking up to the body speaking of what he already knew of. "So, how long is the Detective Walker staying 

"We are not fully sure. I had no clue that you had family in England." Jack told him. Hannibal shrugged. "I don't keep contact with my relatives after my parents and sister died." He told his friend simply. 

He didn't want Simon around HIS Anna.

Hannibal froze. His Anna? There it was again. The thought of possessing her. It was becoming an amazing thought. She was his now. That was HIS Anna now. That's going to have to happen by now.

He would have to wait for her to be a legal adult though. She needed to be legal to become his. He wasn't going to be one of the creeps who he ate sometimes. So, he had to wait. Just a bit longer. Then she will be his fully.

So will her innocence.

His.