2

Anna looked up at her home that she grew up in all her life. Her own mother gave birth in this home. In the tub that Alex and Anna shared. 

So she had lived here all her life till she tried to kill herself

So she had lived here all her life till she tried to kill herself. She then lived at the institute. 

"I forgot to give you something." Her dad said, making Anna look over at him. He handed her a book. Her smile brightened. "You finished it?" She was happy it was done. With her dad being a writer he always had book ideas in his mind. 

Her father had been working on the book in her hands since her mom was sick. He took a break during her moms sickness, then never got back to it after the accident that killed her mom. Then when he finally felt ok to get back at it, Anna was found by Alex in the tub. Making him stop once again.

Anna felt bad for being part of the reason he stopped his job. 

But she was so happy that he got back to it. And from the looks of it, finished the book. She gave him a grin. "Is it any good?" She teased him. He smiled at his little girl. "I'm not sure. But I do know for sure that you will let me know." He told her. 

She smiled and nodded before opening the book. She saw who he dedicated the book to.

'For my daughters Anna and Alex'

Anna ran her fingers over the page

Anna ran her fingers over the page. A soft smile appearing on her soft face. "Thanks dad." She said. He nodded and got out of the car.

She followed him as he helped take her bag back into her childhood home, and up to her room. Though, Anna stopped as she looked at the flowers in the front of the house. The flower garden that Anna, Alex, and their mom worked hard on the year before Anna's mom got her diagnoses. 

A small smile came to Anna once more as she remembered the long week it took the three to perfect their gardening skills to make it like this. She was happy to see that they was still there and being taken care of.

Anna walked into the house. She rushed up to her room and flew onto her bed. She missed sleeping in her own bed.