27

Anna was due for her new appointment with her Dr. Lector. She has a lot to talk things out with him. She was asked about doing something by someone who worked with Alex's friend who started her in modeling. 

It was something she wanted to go over with her doctor. 

He had helped her decide if she should model or not. And so, she figured that she should get his help with this big thing. It only seemed logical. Anna waited for her appointment with Dr. Lector.

She looked up at the assistant when her name was called. She gave a polite smile and followed the woman to the office of her doctor. Giving a thank you to the woman, Anna went over and sat where she always sat, and waited for Hannibal to come in.

"He will be right back dear. Just make yourself comfortable." The assistant told her. Anna nodded and waited in her seat. She looked around and stood going to one of his desks. She saw some large sheets of paper.

Sketch papers. 

She went over and was surprised to see one of a woman. She was sad. A sea raged behind her as it rained in the night. It was a beautiful sketch.

"It is rude to snoop around people's things Anna

"It is rude to snoop around people's things Anna." Hannibal's deep voice came to her. She jumped and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I heard you like to draw, and I was just wanting to see one. Rachel told me that you drew beautiful landscapes. Seeing the papers out I was hoping to see one." She told him honestly.

He smiled softly seeing her desire to see his work.

She showed him the picture of the woman at sea. "Is she someone you know?" Anna asked him curiously. He went over and looked at it. "That's you. It's you in a sea of your pain and sadness." He explained to her.

"It's the sea inside you." He continued. She blushed as she looked at the picture, he drew of her. "The sea you need to let go of." He told her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him. 

"And I plan on helping you do that." He told her. He pointed to the rain. "Your tears, like Alice in Wonderland. All gathering and your pain makes the sea of tears rage on." He told her. "And you are its sea queen." He continued.

She looked down at the drawing he drew of her.

"I started it after our first session. And I finally finished it." He told her taking it and put it back on the desk. Anna watched him. 

"It's a beautiful drawing Dr. Lector." She commented. She went and sat back down in her seat once more. "Thank you, Anna." He told her as he also went to go sit in front of her. "So. Rachel told me on the phone that you wanted to talk to me about something important?" Hannibal inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Anna nodded and twiddled her thumbs. "Yes. So. You know how I started modeling?" When he nodded, she continued. "Well.... One of the friends want me to try to branch out and start singing. They invited me and everyone to their studio to record something. And with you having helped me last time with my nerves about modeling, I wanted to talk to you about this as well." 

Anna looked at him with her big green eyes. Eyes that haunted him every time he closed his eyes. 

"Anna? Is this something you want to do? Interested in doing?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. She bit her lip as she looked down, Hannibal's eyes looked at her lips. He wanted to be the one to bite it.

"I did start writing something. It's about my mom. In how much I miss her. How things have changed." She told him. He gave a small smile at her words. "Well. It sounds like you already wanted to do this. Decided on it already." He told her.

She looked at him and gave a small smile realizing his words were true. 

"Maybe I did." She said as her smile grew into a bright smile.

Hannibal was happy to see that smile on her face. He loved her smile. It made her dimples show and made her glow. He missed her at his home. But he didn't have to worry. He will soon have her in love with him, and she will be back where she belonged.

Yes. His plan is to make her fall for him. She is so innocent, she would be nervous about it, and willing since she trusts him. It will be easy for him. And he couldn't wait till she was back with him. In his arms.

Where she belongs.