6

Rachel decided to get Anna and herself a desert. So she ordered a slice of apple pie for Anna, and a plate of peach cobbler for herself. Anna smiled happily at seeing the warm slice of pie being placed in front of her.

Rachel smiled seeing Anna dig into the pie. As Rachel dug into her own desert, Rachel's phone alerted her to a text on her phone. Rachel looked at the phone and saw it was Hannibal's number.

She read the text and smiled. She did find Hannibal attractive, but he never was attracted to her. But he helped her with some trouble she went threw a lot in the past. He has helped her a lot in the past.

Hannibal was always there to help his pupil. 

She looked up at Anna, she knew that Hannibal could help Anna, and Rachel will always do as Hannibal would tell her to help Anna. And she knew that Steven will listen to her and Hannibal with everything that he was told. 

She responded to Hannibal's text message. He wanted to stay the night after the party to talk to Steven and Rachel about Anna after the party. She didn't mind, and she knew that Steven wouldn't mind. 

She knew that both Steven and herself would do anything to help bring Anna back to her normal self. She looked at Anna like her own child. And though she didn't want to replace the girls late mother, she wanted to be the mother figure Anna needed.

Anna needed a mother figure. Rachel and Steven had many talks about it. Both the sisters needed a mother figure. She was to be that figure. 

Rachel could see Anna being more accepting then Alex. It why she was so happy that Anna was here with her. She could see her and Anna going out and doing things like this. Going shopping, getting their hair and nails done.

When Rachel and Anna was done their desserts, Rachel gathered her things. "You ready to go?" Rachel asked standing up from the booth. Anna gave her a smile and nodded, also getting up and gathering her own things.

Anna waited beside Rachel as she looked around. She saw a couple looking at her. They was whispering to each other. She had the gut feeling that they was talking about her. She knew people will talk about her. She was the towns crazy person.

She was the only one in this town that was sent to an institution. So she figured that it would be normal. She also knew that people knew that her father was dating her dead mother's live in nurse weeks after the death.

Rachel held Anna close to her protectively. She saw that Anna was feeling insecure. "Ignore them Anna." She told the girl, walking her outside. 

The two got into the car and Rachel drove to the fresh market/store. Anna looked around for Matt when they got inside. This is his uncle's place, and he worked here. So she knew that he was here somewhere.

She could hear Rachel talking to Matt's uncle behind the meat counter. But Anna looked around still.

 But Anna looked around still