Chapter 5) Little Girl

10 days later.......

Daniel.

Back to work. Luckily, today's the day Sky comes with me. Yay. We drop Drew off at Aja's and then head to the studio. Sky is wearing an Imagine Dragons T-shirt and ripped pants. So motherly. She still has that inner teenager in her and I love that.

We get to work and Ben brought Soleil with him today, which is unusual. When we are all hanging outside talking, Ben and Soleil interupt us.

"We have an annoucement" Ben says.
"Go on.." Dan says.
"Well, Soleil and I are getting married, I ask-"
"OH MY GOSH YES!" Sky yells.
"BOUT DAMN TIME YOU MAN UP BEN!" I say.
Everyone laughs.
"We're all married now, wow" Wayne says.
"I always knew Ben would be the last one" I say laughing.

We all walk into the studio and I'm separated from Sky. In this room that I'm trapped in for hours. I want freedom, but I love what I do. At the same time, I love Sky and Drew. I know I'd never quit on this band.

I'm not focused at all. I'm just thinking about our trip to Disneyworld. Drew was so happy. He loved every second of it. The food there was delicious! Drew was actually really excited to meet 'Elsa'. Everyone thought it was funny and cute. To be honest, a lot of people did recognize me, but they usually just left me alone. Which, is always great!

"HEY PLATZ!" I hear Dan yell.

I shake my head and put my hand on my forehead.

"Daydreaming?" I ask
"Yeah" Wayne says.

Ugh. I can't focus at all. If I try to focus, I get the notes wrong because I'm trying to hard. Platz..

Soon, it's time to go home. We've started going home earlier because Alex has to work with 'X Ambassadors' too. They mostly go from 5pm-12am which must suck. We go from 8am-4pm. Which, isn't horrible, but I mean, that's eight hours I can't concentrate!

Sky, is honestly looking hot today. I can't express it. Those green eyes with the flawless pattern of something indescribable, are shining more than ever. She's really excited about Soleil and Ben I guess. When we go to pick up Drew, we notice Aja isn't doing so good.

"Just, stress and more stess" Aja says.
"Here, we can take Arrow for a night or two, let you and Dan have the next two nights alone" I say.
"Really?"
"Totally."

Aja's been doing rough ever since she quit her band Nico Vega. I can understand that. She wanted to be a good mother and thought it took quiting something she loved. We get the car seat out of Aja's car and I hook it into our car. I take Drew and Sky takes Arrow. A little part of me wanted a girl. A helpless thing I could protect against anyone. Although, I really love Drew. He's never complains, which by the way, I don't know where he gets that from. He's starting school next year and I'm afraid. I'm afraid to unleash him out to everyone. I don't want him to have fake friends or have to go through anxiety. So, Sky and I are debating on whether or not to get him home schooled. My problem with it is, he will have a lack of social skills. I mean, I'd love for him to live with us forever, but he can't. I'm sure he won't want to either. I want him to be in a band. I've taught him some things about the drums, and he catches on really well. I just don't know.

"DANIEL!" Sky screams.
"Oh what?"
"Is it gonna take you a year to get going or are we leaving now?"
"Oh sorry"

I hear Drew and Arrow laughing. Ugh, so cute. I want a girl. I want a boy. Damnit. I'd never make Sky go through having two kids though. Especially when I'm on tour. With her anxiety, I don't think she'd be able to do it. BUT DAMN IT DANIEL YOU WANT A LITTLE GIRL!

Ugh. I could never handle it. She could never handle it. I think I'll talk to her about it though. A little girl would be wonderful.