Chapter 21)

(A/N - I won't be updating this that much from August 14th - August 22nd. I'll be on vacation. I will most likely write on the way there but no promises. I am 90% sure you'll get 2 or 3 more chapters of this before that date though. I will have a journal of what I do during the trip on Wattpad. If you're interested in what boring stuff I do xD Im just documenting for my mom.)

About 4 months later...

+Daniel+

We're back in Vegas for a month for festivals and doing some stuff for the Tyler Robinson Foundation. Of course we're visiting family for awhile. Sky has a ultrasound in about a half an hour and I'm currently driving to the hospital. Our doctor doesn't do ultrasounds so we have to go here. I'm so excited, while Sky is nervous. We might get off tour just in time for the baby.

When we arrive at the hospital, I open Sky's door for her and hold her hand walking in. We check in and wait in the room.

"Looks like a boy to me" The doctor says.
"Yeah, I think it's a boy too" The assistant says.
"At least we don't have to buy any more baby stuff" Sky says.
"True" I reply.
"The due date is December 27th" The doctor says.
I look over at Sky and she smiles.

We'll be home from tour for Christmas from December 12th to January 5th.

The doctor hands us the pictures from the ultrasound and we get back in the car.

"What's wrong?" I ask and look over to Sky.
Sky sighs and replies, "I just really wanted a girl"
"Its okay, its going to be fine" I assure her.
"Yeah, I know, it always is" she says.
"We have a festival tomorrow. You excited?" I say trying to changed the subject.
"Yeah, what's the setlist?" I ask.
"I believe it's Radioactive, Shots, Demons, I Bet My Life, Its Time, and The Fall"
"Yay! The Fall!"

I smile and focus on the road.

+Sky+

I love watching them perform. I can't focus today though.

"Hey, Sky!" I hear someone shout.

I shake my head and look around. I see Aja walking towards me.

"Oh hey Aja!"

Drew has been with Daniel's mother and father for the past 3 days since they rarely get to see him. He's staying there for a week so I don't have to worry about him.

"Whatcha up to? You don't look that pumped."
"Ah I'm just thinking."
"He loves you. You know that." Aja says.
"No its not that. Its the baby."
"Ouh, you getting morning sickness?" Aja asks.
"No, but I don't wanna talk about this right now." I say.
"That's fine hun, Just let me know if you need anything"

Aja walks away to talk to Turner.

"We have a special announcement for all of you!" Dan says through the microphone.

What special announcement?

"Platz come up here!" Dan says.

Daniel walks up next to Dan and Dan sticks his arm around him.

"Platz here, is preparing for a second child!" Dan yells.

Everyone shouts.

"C'mon out Sky!" Dan says.

I slowly walk out and Daniel comes and hugs me and brings me up there.
Why. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. This.

My anxiety kicks in and I just smile at everyone.

Daniel walks back to his drums and I'm left here with the crowd and Dan.

"This one is for you two" Dan says and starts singing The Fall.

I just smile and walk over to Daniel and stand next to him watching. I look up to the crowd and see them all waving their hands.

When The Fall is over Daniel gets up and gives me a hug, because I was sobbing the entire time.

"Well! We still have 15 minutes! Another song?" Dan asks the crowd.
They all roar.
"Okay, well I'm gonna let someone in the crowd choose." Dan says.

Dan hops off the stage and sees a boy, probably about 10.

Dan whispers to the boy and nods and then smiles.

Dan pulls himself on stage and whispers to all of the members and then they start playing thief. I walked off stage when they started giving Daniel a kiss on the back of the head.

"Surprise!" Aja and Angie say.
"Don't do that" I laugh

I just hate being on the media. That's all that's gonna be on there for awhile. I love connecting with Firebreathers, but it just bugs me to have lots of attention because I'm a band members wife. I understand it though.

They all walk off stage, smiles are bright in the crowd. They're so damn happy. Reason number ten thousand one-hundred and sixty-three to love Imagine Dragons.

"That was fun!" Dan says panting.
"Hell yeah it was!" Ben agreed.
"I'm tired for once in my life, can I go sleep?" Wayne whines twisting his hair around his finger.

Daniel walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me, cradling my stomach.

"Soon" he says.
"Gosh, I hate when y'all tell everyone soon" I chuckle.
"Dinner at my moms house tomorrow, is that okay with you?" Daniel asks.

I think about last time I saw her. Family. Something I don't have.

"Sky?" He asks.
"Oh yeah, sure, sorry" I say.
"Its fine. She won't say anything."

Yeah. Sure.

Daniel says goodbye to everyone and then helps me into the car. I don't remember pregnancy being that bad. Its been some years though. I guess I can't complain though, no morning sickness.

We arrive at Daniel's moms house and she answers the door hugging each of us. Drew runs up to me and gives me a hug, then does the same to Daniel. This is my family. Whether I like it or not.

(A/N - this is a short chapter. Also! I said up there 3-4 more chapters...that's a lie. I can't manage that. I'm gonna be really busy this weekend. Then vaca. Sorry. Love y'all xx)