Chapter 29)

+ Daniel +

All of us decided to get together at Sky and I's house to edit some songs Dan has wrote. He has about 3 that are unfinished right now, we're going to attempt to do two. Maybe only one since we're perfectionists. I mean, c'mon, if you want good music I need a good amount of time. I don't talk much about music with Sky anymore. I don't know why, I guess when we do get the chance to be with each other it's more acting as husband and wife rather than just work. But I do want to tell her some stories we had on tour, she'll probably get a good kick out of it.

"Platz? Are you focused?"
I jump, and respond "Oh yeah sure"
"Okay, well, I think we should make your voice a little more noticeable in this song. What do you think?" Dan asks.
"Yeah sure" I say, thinking about other things.
"Platz what the hell are you listening?" Ben asks.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry about me"
"I never said I was worried, what's wrong?" Ben asks.
"Nothing I guess, not with me anyways."
"Then with who?" Wayne asks.
"Sky, just something wasn't right this morning. She seemed sketchy and her breath smelt terrible"
"Well, I'm sorry to say this Platz, but we're at work. This isn't supposed to be think about my wife time" Dan says.
"Actually we're doing this on our free time so"

"How do you feel? You ignored her problems because you are so blinded by your job. You're blinded by your work. You're selfish. You can't even think about your own wife. Your own child. Shes going to have your child tomorrow. I can promise you, there is a lot of surprises to come. Don't say I didn't warn you. I did. You might be sad, mad, or depressed. Maybe all three. I don't know and frankly, the more you suffer the better. Thank you for giving me life. Thanks." My dream said.

I wake next to Sky, who is still sleeping. I run my fingers through my hair, which is surprisingly long. My beard tickles my chin, annoying me. I really don't like having such a big beard, but the fans like it.

#doitforthefans

I'm so nervous. Its the 26th of December. Sky's due date is tomorrow. So literally any minute we may need to go to the hospital. We packed everything for the hospital in the car. Drew is gonna be staying with Wayne, River, and Lexi. Hopefully he'll be alright. He had a short Christmas with us yesterday, we are a little on edge because of the new boy that will appear soon. And not Dan's soon. He seemed happy though. Which, is always great.

I see Sky open her eyes, showing her blue eyes. The elusive pattern they have always had. Ive gotten myself lost in them for probably hours in total. Its really nice.

Wow, we just got back a few days ago. I am really exhausted. But I figured I'd write something down in this journal. Well, lots of surprises came this time. Her name is Maya. She's so beautiful, I see myself in a lot of her to be honest. She has my eyes and nose. I have a daughter. It was quite surprising when we thought we were going to have a boy then had a girl. We have to go get clothes at the store and everything. I'm crying while writing this, actually. December 28th is her birthday. She's been a pain, a cute one. She cries a lot. She weighed 7.2 ounces when she was born. A lot of people have been mispronouncing her name. Its pronounced my-UH not May-uh. She's a cute munchkin. She likes pacifiers. She always needs one. I was the complete opposite as a kid.

Right now, she's sleeping. She's sleeping right next to me. These moments I've learned to cherish after Drew. They don't last long. Wayne, Lexi, Drew, and River all visited us at the hospital. Drew wasn't so excited that he had a sister. I'm happy she'll have an over protective brother, and father.

She loves when I sing to her. She likes when I sing her to sleep. That's her favorite actually. Whenever she gets a little fussy I sing and usually it calms her down. Not all the time, but half the time it calms her down. Just wait til Dan sings to her. She won't have it with me anymore!

Lots of fans have been "fangirling" over her. I don't blame them. I'm doing it too. I've gotten so many nice comments. We honestly have the best fans in the world. I've said it before, I'm going to say it again. We need a baby tour bus now. We have Arrow, River, Drew, Maya, and Alexa. More baby's than members.

Dan has been acting really depressed recently. I don't know what it is. He was at our house yesterday, visiting Maya. Then he went outside and sat near our pond for an hour, just staring at his reflection. Something is wrong, but with Dan, its usually better to let him write about it rather than talk.

These are the days of love and life
These are our expectations.

(A/N- this took me forever to write because I've been studying and I've been slowly writing both of my stories. I'm really sorry)